Security National Life - What should I know?

Binser

I'm real new to all of this.

Security National Life seems decent to me and I'm contracted with them. They have a lead program where they give me a lead credit that pays for 50% of the cost buy I haven't bought any yet. I've only sold two very cheap policies. Both of them were around $5000.00 for basic cremation.

Are there rates competitive? Are they a good company to work for?

I feel lost in that I don't have a lot of experience with this industry and am just getting started.

There seems to be very little discussion of Security National Life here on this forum.

If you do now or have worked for them in the past a very brief description of your experience good or bad would be welcome by me.

Security National Life seems decent to me and I'm contracted with them. They have a lead program where they give me a lead credit that pays for 50% of the cost buy I haven't bought any yet. I've only sold two very cheap policies. Both of them were around $5000.00 for basic cremation.

I feel lost in that I don't have a lot of experience with this industry and am just getting started.

There seems to be very little discussion of Security National Life here on this forum.

If you do now or have worked for them in the past a very brief description of your experience good or bad would be welcome by me.

As a new agent, you can definitely do a lot worse. Here are my suggestions going forward.

1. Get yourself in the car with your upline or another SNL agent for a Ride-Along
2. Door knock your leads for the first couple of months
3. Subscribe to my YouTube channel called Final Expense Trainer
4. Learn, learn, learn

FYI, I'll be in Maui, Hawaii with SNL in October and will be live streaming with some of the top producers! There's talk of getting on a dive boat with a SHARK CAGE...

They are one of several companies you should offer. If you are asking if you should sell them ONLY in Indiana, we’ll that’s a big no. There is no single company that covers all basses well.
For instance if you write someone with COPD today with SNL and I get in that same house anytime in the next year or two I will give your client such a better deal that I will make the sale 99 times out of 100. So you should be offering that better choice for that situation yourself so YOU better serve your clients.

I am in Evansville Indiana. If you are anywhere near here feel free to reach out I’d be happy to buy you a lunch and talk shop. We are one of the nations highest producing SNL agencies as well as many other companies.

FexContracting.com

Back