Securus Final Expense

re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

I too heard that people would leave messages, and not get a call back for weeks....Makes you wonder what kind of support you would get if you were an agent with them....

I can not understand why people get upset because of who you work with. If I want to work for 10% and $80 leads its my business. Let's share ideas and make money here. And yes I'm with Securus and love the leads and my contract of 90% and my training. I am like JD love the recorded webinars and all that good stuff. Ca cest bon!! I also like to hear how well the folks at EFES are doing too. Keep it up guys!!
Finally someone with a level head has entered the Insurance forum. Thank goodness! What is the difference who you work for if you are happy. There is no reason to knock either organization unless you have a motive!

Finally someone with a level head has entered the Insurance forum. Thank goodness! What is the difference who you work for if you are happy. There is no reason to knock either organization unless you have a motive!

If new agents were to come and see everybody saying how great every company is, just to agree on everything, then how would the agent know which way to go? Debates and opinions are a good thing.

I talked to both Securus and EFES this week both were fairly prompt in returning calls and e mails. I get the feeling that they are both making a push to expand so ymmv.

I called securus on monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, and left messages every day...guess how many times I got a call back...ZERO...it's pathetic...I am not interested, but just wanted to see if I could get a call back...and I didn't...It's sad.....

Todd,

I agree 100% with your statement, but I'll defend FEINSRANCE's remark insofar as many people on these forums tend to express their opinions with an un-necessary tone of condescension and sarcasm.

If new agents were to come and see everybody saying how great every company is, just to agree on everything, then how would the agent know which way to go? Debates and opinions are a good thing.

It's all good. Let's have fun, help people and make some money!!

Todd,

I agree 100% with your statement, but I'll defend FEINSRANCE's remark insofar as many people on these forums tend to express their opinions with an un-necessary tone of condescension and sarcasm.

Well, I do have to agree with that, even though I've had a couple of times of being short, crass and maybe even obnoxious with my answers too.

Hey Matt,

Not sure why you experienced this level of frustration from Securus. I called their toll free number on Wed. and got someone instantly. She asked a few questions and gave the name and number of the guy who is recruiting my area. I called and met with him on on Thurs.

He was a straight up guy with no BS or free Koolaid as others seem to suggest. I like their approach and setup. Yes, comp is a few points lower than can be gotten elsewhere, but if the intangibles hold up, it works for me.

I'm not sure if it's appropriate to publish the Securus's reps name and contact info here on this forum, but if anyone cares, drop me a PM and I'll shoot you his info..

I called securus on monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, and left messages every day...guess how many times I got a call back...ZERO...it's pathetic...I am not interested, but just wanted to see if I could get a call back...and I didn't...It's sad.....

Back