Securus Final Expense

re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

That post was from a year ago and I had never heard of Securus. Free leads is usually a red flag.

Since then I have not heard negative things about Scurus so I assume they are OK. I'm doing fine as an independent though.

I like your approach at being very available and open on the forum.

Newby, thank you for your post. We are always here to answer any questions with a direct response from the source. My goal was simple, it was to deliver accurate information from the source. As you are well aware, we will NEVER knock another organization as I repect the fact that everyone here is to perform a service that is so important to the seniors.

Have a great day and I wish you all the best.

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC
450 Raritan Center Parkway
Suite i
Edison, NJ 08837
Executive conference room: (732) 225-7165

Larry, can you explain when I call into Securus and leave a message, why I don't get a call back???? This has happened to several other people as well

Larry is also responsible for the recent floodings, across the mid-west, and for his involvement in watergate....

Actually, we are responsible for working on the solution for the floodings. We are then going to Japan to fill in the core of the nuclear reactors and then on to world peace which may take us to the end of the summer.

Have an awesome day!

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC
Suite i
Edison, NJ 08837
www.securusfinalexpense.com
Executive conference room: (732)225-7165

Larry, can you explain when I call into Securus and leave a message, why I don't get a call back???? This has happened to several other people as well

Mattschmidt: Although we try to be perfect and provide white glove service to everyone, it is impossible to do so. We currently have between 650 - 900 inquiries weekly to our program through various recruiting efforts that we have installed across America. For our great managemnt and agents who are currently with us, our service is impeccable. For those who are trying to find out more information, we funnel those inquiries to our Regional Vice Presidents and Regional Managers across the country. As you can imagine, with 650 -900 inquiries weekly, this keeps them incredibly busy. This is why most of our management had to leave the field so they could tend to these needs. With that said, here is my suggestion;
Please feel free to reach out to our Executive conference room at (732) 225-7165 where I will personally answer your questions or direct you to Russ Ipolitti who will be available to return your call in short order. In fact, if you would like to speak with our President & CEO, Matt Goldberg, I will arrange that call for you as well. Whatever you need, we are here to assist you.

I can't speak for the others who may have experienced the lack of a call back. However, if they read this post, I offer them the same opportunity to reach out to me and the executive team.

I hope this answers your questions adequately.

Have a sensational day helping others!

Respectfully,

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC
Suite i
Edison, NJ 08837
Executive conference room: (732) 225-7165

Hmmm...so what kind of customer service do you get if you actually are affiliated with securus??? Inquiring minds want to know!

Well this thread suddenly came to a halt after Larry entered. Good job Larry I think you scared them off.

I guess in the end, it is all about providing accurate information and not depending on others through hearsay to explain the opportunity or knock it as often happens here.

We are truly a different kind of Final Expense company. I believe that you have other marketing company's that are losing market share to us and they are responding with anti-securus blogs. I know this because I know who they are and their screen names. This is not everyone but most of those blogs. Case in point is, when I ask them to identify who they are , they don't. My theory is this, if you have nothing to hide or be ashamed of, come out from behind your computer with your name and organization for the whole world to see. Didn't I do that? At some point, they might but I believe at that time, you will see a slew of new names to the Forum. This is why I simply ask them to identify who they are.

You are correct though, once I came on here the blogs came to an immediate halt. Makes you wonder why? Alas we now know the answer. Hopefully all of our organizations can now move forward and get on with growing our companies and serving the seniors. After all, there is enough business out there for everyone!

I wish you all the best.

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating officer
Securus, LLC
Suite i
Edison, NJ 08837
Executive conference room (732) 225-7165
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Larry is also responsible for the recent floodings, across the mid-west, and for his involvement in watergate....

Actually, we are responsible for working on the solution for the floodings. We are then going to Japan to fill in the core of the nuclear reactors and then on to world peace which may take us to the end of the summer.

Have an awesome day!

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC
Suite i
Edison, NJ 08837
Executive conference room: (732)225-7165
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hmmm...so what kind of customer service do you get if you actually are affiliated with securus??? Inquiring minds want to know!

We have a myriad of service we provide for our managers and agents. It is quite extensive. In order for me to answer this question, I would be typing for an eternity.

With that said, please feel free to reach out to us directly. I can be reached at (732) 225-7165. This number is our executive conference room. If that line is busy or unattended, please feel free to call (800) 936-1715 and ask for me directly or our National Field Force Support Team leader Russ Ipolitti.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC
Suite i
Edison, NJ 08837
(732) 225-7165

Last edited:
Back