Securus Final Expense

I've been considering getting into the FE market. Been a licensed Life agent for six years. I checked out Securus and spoke to their Regional rep. They offered 95% with leads at $20.95. Sounds good to me, but I would appreciate any feedback.

Re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

Hello Everyone:

My name is Larry Dickstein and I am the Chief Operating Officer at Securus. I have seen many posts on the Forum in regards to our company that are not accurate or contain misleading information. It is my goal to clear up any inaccurate information or misconceptions regarding Securus. I feel the best way to do this is by making myself available to you to directly answer any questions or accusations you may have. The only thing I ask is that you identify yourself by name and the company you work for. If you are truly independent, please say so. If you work for one of our competitors, please identify the competitor and your name.After all, if you know who I am, I should know who you are. What's fair is fair.

At the end of the day, we are all here to provide exemplary service to seniors and exemplary service to our clients. In our case, our clients are our dedicated management team and our dedicated field force.

If you prefer to have a conversation offline, Please feel free to reach out personally at the information provided below. The management team typically works out of the Executive Conference Room which is our private line. If that line is busy or not answered, please feel free to reach out to us via the main switchboard below.

All the best!

Respectfully yours,

Larry

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC
450 Raritan Center Parkway
Suite I
Edison, NJ 08837
Executive Conference Room: (732) 225-7165
Main: (800) 936-1715
[email protected]
It is true, this gentleman did send me an email, saying that someone in my area will contact me. However, that never happens and I could not reach anyone by phone. Larry send me a follow-up email sking if I have been contacted yet..to which I responded NO. Maybe, it's just your offices in the states that are not doing a great job and therefore, you are losing good potential agents.

I've been considering getting into the FE market. Been a licensed Life agent for six years. I checked out Securus and spoke to their Regional rep. They offered 95% with leads at $20.95. Sounds good to me, but I would appreciate any feedback.

Why don't you give me a call. I think I have a better situation for you than that!

Re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

It is true, this gentleman did send me an email, saying that someone in my area will contact me. However, that never happens and I could not reach anyone by phone. Larry send me a follow-up email sking if I have been contacted yet..to which I responded NO. Maybe, it's just your offices in the states that are not doing a great job and therefore, you are losing good potential agents.

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC
450 Raritan Center Parkway
Suite I
Edison, NJ 08837
Executive Conference Room: (732) 225-7165
Main: (800) 936-1715
[email protected]

I heard a girl moaning when I called the executive conference room... dickstein said he was busy...

You have a better deal than $21 leads and 95% contracts? What is your deal?

Exactly how much do your leads cost?

It's different for different states as far as the leads go. Could be as low as $18 per lead, but in states like CA, it could be as much as $27.50 each.

Either way, I give over 100% contracts. Do the math, doesn't take much to make up that difference.

Back