Securus Final Expense

You obviously think you are "All That" but your wrong. I've been in the business 20+ years. I'm not going into all the in's and out's of why the system at Securus didn't work but I think it's enough to let people know that it's not working and maybe they should consider other options. It's easy to sit back and talk &%$# but until you've walked in their shoes, you might consider climbing down off the high hoarse.....

You obviously think you are "All That" but your wrong. I've been in the business 20+ years. I'm not going into all the in's and out's of why the system at Securus didn't work but I think it's enough to let people know that it's not working and maybe they should consider other options. It's easy to sit back and talk &%$# but until you've walked in their shoes, you might consider climbing down off the high hoarse.....

To whom was this directed? I want to see his or her reply! If his or her voice is not lost..... :yes:

Well, if you say so. But I researched both for a couple of weeks and they both share two things in common: 1) you pay for leads; 2) there are a lot of disgruntled agents.

Maybe one is more liberal about how many carriers you can represent. I cant remember that. But I remember that the contracting was almost verbatim.

I would like to know about the fine print???? (EFES) they have been outstanding for me, first class all the way, and I have a lot of business associates that feel the same way. but each to their own

That's great if you have had success. I researched them both and did not contract with either, not to mean that anyone shouldn't contract with 'em.

----------

It is great for those who have success there. I chose not to contract with them, not that anyone shouldnt do it.

:cool: There has been a Big change in Securus recently with a Senior Vice leaving and problems with leads. There is even some talk about a "Class Action" but that's just the word on the street.
Anybody got more info on this? :goofy:

Latest posts

Back