Sedning letters to entire book

azmedsupagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
With AEP coming up Im looking at figuring out the best way to send a letter to all of my clients this year. Im just not confident that email is reaching enough of my clients.

I have used Send out Cards in the past to send bday cards etc however Im looking for something that will allow me to upload a CSV file of names and addresses to blast a letter out to all of them. Im looking at a service called Stannp.com and have been tikering around with thier platform.

Does anyone have suggestions or success using a particular method?

There’s services for that . I use a small printer . I give him letter and names . He stuffs, prints labels and mails . Call some local print shops in your area .

FWIW, too many people don't read . . . anything. Email, letters . . . they will glance at a post card for a few seconds before tossing it.

When they do read it is generally the first paragraph or two then maybe scan bullet points. So don't knock yourself out. Stick to the basics.

Postcards are not personalized but you have a better chance of getting your message read by more people than stuffing envelopes

Ok, so do you just bring a word doc to the ups store with a csv file of names and addresses and they handle populating names in each letter, stuffing envelopes and mailing?

Just find any mailing house. They’ll do it for you. I email mine my list of names and addresses and the letter I want to send. They do the rest.
I use MBI out of DeLand FL.

Hi: For mailings of postcards and letters I use MBP. Notice, this is my affiliate link, and if you do sign-up I will make a whopping $19.00 a month and retire to Russia. If you have questions on this PM or email me.
I have used them for over a year now and am very satisficed with how the system works.
https://mailboxpower.com/BK56U9

With AEP coming up Im looking at figuring out the best way to send a letter to all of my clients this year. Im just not confident that email is reaching enough of my clients.

I have used Send out Cards in the past to send bday cards etc however Im looking for something that will allow me to upload a CSV file of names and addresses to blast a letter out to all of them. Im looking at a service called Stannp.com and have been tikering around with thier platform.

Does anyone have suggestions or success using a particular method?

I have machines to do it if you'd like - pretty simple, just email me [email protected]. Let me know how many pages the letter is and I can give you a price - but around 80 cents a letter give or take.

Back