Seeking Final Expense Guidance

ddomingu

Hi, I am looking into getting started offering Final Expense insurance and seeking some guidance. What training program would you guys recommend? I am already appointed with a few companies and would like to learn selling system. I mainly have experience in P&C.

I searched and found a few training programs, they all seem good to me. Which one is the best?

Hi, I am looking into getting started offering Final Expense insurance and seeking some guidance. What training program would you guys recommend? I am already appointed with a few companies and would like to learn selling system. I mainly have experience in P&C.

I searched and found a few training programs, they all seem good to me. Which one is the best?

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...siness-final-expense-agent-mentor-t72629.html

Agentguy5 does mentoring too. Can't go wrong with either one.

Get your a** in the street and start door knocking with a list of age 55-80 in a specific zip. The only way you'll learn how to approach people is knocking till your knuckles are bleeding and you talk to 20 people a day. That way you're not burning leads while you're learning,

Get your a** in the street and start door knocking with a list of age 55-80 in a specific zip. The only way you'll learn how to approach people is knocking till your knuckles are bleeding and you talk to 20 people a day. That way you're not burning leads while you're learning,

For the ops knowledge.What is burning leads in your opinion?

Yes, that is what I want to do, but I still would like to learn a sales system. I know I can have better success leaning the process then implementing it. Really seeking a step by step guide from the first approach to closing.

Yes, that is what I want to do, but I still would like to learn a sales system. I know I can have better success leaning the process then implementing it. Really seeking a step by step guide from the first approach to closing.

If it's "hand holding" you're looking for, I would also suggest agentguy5. If you haven't already contacted him, do it. Won't hurt. If I had the opportunity to start all over again, that would be my choice. He's committed to your success and doesn't have too many pokers in the fire. You'll get the amount of attention you want and more.

Back