Selling from a Mall Kiosk

In my local mall a guy has an actual store in the mall.

In one of the most upscale malls in Northern CA, Roseville Galleria the Christian Stanley agency has a store. Just opened. I've not been up there to see it or find out how they are doing, but the rent has to be HUGE.

Malls are kind of losing their butts lately and shutting down and going bankrupt. Maybe the interwebz is causing some of this? At any rate, I bet rent is coming down.

Malls are kind of losing their butts lately and shutting down and going bankrupt. Maybe the interwebz is causing some of this? At any rate, I bet rent is coming down.

Maybe in Texas, but in CA the regional malls are still cash-cows. The vacancy rates are quite low and the rents have remained rather stable from what I understand.

Texas is culturally and politically kind of its own bizarreo-world / universe anyway, so I'm sure you have your own story to tell about your own economy.

I love Texans... I used to live in Dallas when I worked for Ross Perot... because they are not only the friendliest people in the nation, they are totally honest... they say what they mean and they mean what they say.

You will never confuse Texas with Kentucky (I also lived there) where everyone is on welfare and looking for a government handout.

Al3
This is my website.

Or Fair Oaks where it seems that everyone is living off the government.

Rick

Just a few months ago you sought an office so that YOU could live off of the government. I guess if you can't beat 'em... join 'em.

Al

Just a few months ago you sought an office so that YOU could live off of the government. I guess if you can't beat 'em... join 'em.

Al

As if I had a chance to win.

Unlike you and that disability payment you enjoy, I would have actually earned my income.

Rick

i have some clients in the local mall and surprisingly, the mall has been increasing rent during lease renewals. the mall is becoming basically an indoor flea market because of all of the larger chain stores pulling out....sad. i guess i'm partly to blame though since i only go at christmas time or if i'm really craving mall chinese food.

Unlike you and that disability payment you enjoy, I would have actually earned my income.

Rick

You mean you weren't going to turn down the six-figure salary and just take a dollar a year? I'm surprised. How can you be a libertarian-anarchist tea-bagger and take money from the government? Wow... you sound like a liberal Democrat. Well... you're a politician so you can say and do anything you want. What's next? Maybe a House race? I'm sure Senator Randy Paul will come to Encino to campaign for you.

I have worked over the counter sales for Life&Health at state fairs.This was a few years back,but we got a ton of leads.We had a free drawing for a money tree.Dollar bills were attached to a fake Christmas tree.Everyone over 21 who came by,was invited to enter to win the money tree.Nothing was sold at the booth.The entry card asked would you like more info on about five products.It also had only call me if I will something.Everyone was called for a small consolation prize worth about five dollars with appointment..Yes we had someone not with us pick the card for the money tree.I say we,because you needed to at all times have someone in the booth; or the money tree would disappear.About 500 cards filled out a day. Most never would buy anything-but many did.This is much work&expense for a small group of agents.I believe it would still work today.

My family actually rented one of those tubes where people stand in them and try to catch money. We placed it at a fair and.had hundreds of contact forms. Now.that was fun...

Back