Selling MAPD? Hear From the Provider Side

I did not imply it was his only concern.

But you did. Or at the very least you implied this was more of a concern than him being alive or worried about his family. That's what I've gathered from your posts and I feel like I'm not the only one. That may not have been your intention, but that is the way it came across.

His situation sounds bad. This again if it was me, who pays is not even in the top 1000 things I would be concerned about. I would be doing lots of other things in life including not reading or posting on this forum, but that is me.

This very comment is what I'm talking about. It comes off as judgemental. I guess we all can't be as good as you my man.

I did not imply it was his only concern.

His situation sounds bad. This again if it was me, who pays is not even in the top 1000 things I would be concerned about. I would be doing lots of other things in life including not reading or posting on this forum, but that is me.

Many people do they also think how will this effect my family

Also I cant tell you how many have told me after they went though something how grateful they were they were about the gets tests and treatments fast and without issue, and how there ins company was really there for them

I hear from my MA client when they are grateful about low premium or the dental they had, Maybe the doctors or some other type things Coved test one guy said his copays were waived during covid he was happy about that

But I have never heard from one had gone through major cancer or heart attack how grateful they were about their MA plan

Had many with med supp that said such

I’m glad he has a Med Sup if that’s what makes him comfortable. Can’t believe people are debating over it in his current circumstance. Wish Rousemark nothing but the best in his fight. Some things are more important then a message board.

Well, I am back in the in the hospital with pneumonia again. This time I suffered cardiac arrest and had to be resuscitated. Epiglottis is so damaged from the radiation it will not close off my airway when I swallow food so I had to have a feed tube put in. I have eaten my last meal and drank my last cup of coffee. That sucks but I am glad I did not have a MA plan.

I'm sorry to hear this Louis. I appreciate your humor in this situation. I hope things start looking up for you.

Back