Selling Med Supps on My Own

First thing you should do is call the Insurance co direct that you are selling for and ask when you can change your contract. Please share your marketing and how you can see that many people a month. SUPER MAN!!!! WOW!

Thank you to all for your replies.

As for the questions...all leads are via the internet coming to the website via ppc. I have always been a top producer in every industry I've been in regarding sales, so that part, particularly working with seniors is not new to me. Product knowledge is key! know your product, and any competition to it. Be able to overcome ANY objection or question with your confidence and knowledge. This is my best advice. Treat everyone like family even if it doesn't result in a sale...and mean it.

As for why i'm asking here and not simply giving advice...I don't know the other side of the industry as I just got my license, came on and did what I do best. Sell. Now it's time to take my talent and build my future, not anyone elses. Therefore, thank you for your advice.

I don't expect anyone to believe my numbers, however think of this. I'm not selling anything to you. Quite frankly I'm slightly embarrased I don't know the answers to the questions i'm asking and actually went 8 months making someone else rich from my skills, however I realize there's a group of seasoned experts on here willing to help. I will certainly return the favor of helping also. I've done far more than 80 supps in a month, but to date that is not the usual. I plan on getting this number to triple digits within the next 6 months as I know it can be done. For all who disbelieve, I encourage you to think outside the box and realize that just because you're not doing it, doesn't mean it cannot be done. I promise i'll share more once I get up going solo.

Thanks again for everyone's insight, I am using it as major motivation!

who cares if he is lying or if he isn't its like gay marriage, doesn't concern any of us. I think that is amazing for his numbers, and I like to think that it can be done. Its nice to see people answering questions instead of bringing others down, thats why I like this place...

Justin you and I have worked in call centers, and see the big picture.

How much money there is to be made with insurance.

Most insurance agents are not ambitious enough, to be high level producers.

who cares if he is lying or if he isn't its like gay marriage, doesn't concern any of us. I think that is amazing for his numbers, and I like to think that it can be done. Its nice to see people answering questions instead of bringing others down, thats why I like this place...
I know for a fact that it can be done. I visited a few agents in Texas who are doing some amazing things via SEO with their own websites. They do about 150 apps per month with three agents. It takes some huge outside of the box thinking and some monetary investments. But, it can be done.

Back