Selling Med Supps on My Own

It does sound like pelosi.

Rick

Lately, in the home at the kitchen table, I'll discuss the MA mess by tapping my four fingers in a triangular pattern and saying “Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and President Obama, are all in agreement… they have promised to cut the MA program.” Then I pause and shut up. Looking them in the eye, I simply observe their response. I use this technique to discover were their heart is. You’d be surprised the reactions I'll get.

Frank and I have openly posted the rare months were we have written over 80 apps. It can and has been done. However, as an agent grows their client base, the “S” curve begins to flatten out. Service calls happen!

I’m going to hold my powder on BobForester and see what else gets posted by him. Then, if BobForester is the real deal, I’m moving back to the Show-Me-State. Then I’m headed over to Frank’s for that Scotch he promised me. :1cool:

Lately, in the home at the kitchen table, I'll discuss the MA mess by tapping my four fingers in a triangular pattern and saying “Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and President Obama, are all in agreement… they have promised to cut the MA program.” Then I pause and shut up. Looking them in the eye, I simply observe their response. I use this technique to discover were their heart is. You’d be surprised the reactions I'll get.

Frank and I have openly posted the rare months were we have written over 80 apps. It can and has been done. However, as an agent grows their client base, the “S” curve begins to flatten out. Service calls happen!

I’m going to hold my powder on BobForester and see what else gets posted by him. Then, if BobForester is the real deal, I’m moving back to the Show-Me-State. Then I’m headed over to Frank’s for that Scotch he promised me. :1cool:

You will be greeted warmly my friend.

Yep, that does not sound right. Very few Med Supp providers require much of a hierarchy. Mutual of Omaha comes to mind. You will need to request a release from your current upline - which he will probable balk at. Just sell someone else until your time is up with him.

How long does one need to stay with an IMO with out writing business before MOO will release?

I stopped where I was working and had MOO with them. He said he would release my appointment through him, but now says he will not.

How long does one need to stay with an IMO with out writing business before MOO will release?

I stopped where I was working and had MOO with them. He said he would release my appointment through him, but now says he will not.

Hope you're sitting down. ONE YEAR.

Yes, you need to stop writing for one year before you can recontract with MOO in the absence of a release.

Talk about dishonest bullcrap! Show me where you signed that contract.

Rick

Rick thanks for sharing. I need to find a good place to get business issued then. Or leave the market.

Mutual has canned agents after 6 months of no production. It doesn't matter -- I know first hand that it is 12 months for non released agents! You can always ask for a release :goofy:

Back