Selling Medicare/FE Via Phone

Owned a Bar Code Systems Design company for 28 years.

...and you've been in the insurance business 38 years. And now you handle group benefits.

And it's painfully obvious you're trying to make yourself feel better with your posts on a public forum.

Has your well run dry old man?

Have a GREAT day! :D

...and you've been in the insurance business 38 years. And now you handle group benefits.

And it's painfully obvious you're trying to make yourself feel better with your posts on a public forum.

Has your well run dry old man?

Have a GREAT day! :D

Truth be known, I also owned 2 restaurants and a hardware franchise as well. Thanks, and you have a blessed day as well. All were successful when sold I might add.

Truth be known, I also owned 2 restaurants and a hardware franchise as well. Thanks, and you have a blessed day as well. All were successful when sold I might add.

And this is what you have become,

Reminds me of James Gandolfini in that movie the drop.

So sad

You mean you don't drive a car to your face to face meetings?

That's correct.....I fly and am typically picked up at the airport. Occasionally I will grab a rental if it's more convenient.

----------

Correction, I flew (past tense...1998 to 2011). I currently wear a different hat.....same company....until June 24th that is and then all it's fun and games!

That's correct.....I fly and am typically picked up at the airport. Occasionally I will grab a rental if it's more convenient.

----------

Correction, I flew (past tense...1998 to 2011). I currently wear a different hat.....same company....until June 24th that is and then all it's fun and games!

megalomania
(mĕg′ə-lō-mā′nē-ə, -mān′yə)
n.
1. A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.

2. An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions.

meg′a·lo·ma′ni·ac′ n.

meg′a·lo·ma·ni′a·cal (-mə-nī′ə-kəl), meg′a·lo·man′ic (-măn′ĭk) adj.

megalomania
(mĕg′ə-lō-mā′nē-ə, -mān′yə)
n.
1. A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.

2. An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions.

meg′a·lo·ma′ni·ac′ n.

meg′a·lo·ma·ni′a·cal (-mə-nī′ə-kəl), meg′a·lo·man′ic (-măn′ĭk) adj.

:goofy: Are you by chance on some type of medication? Which one if you don't mind my asking?

Back