Selling Medicare/FE Via Phone

That's correct.....I fly and am typically picked up at the airport. Occasionally I will grab a rental if it's more convenient. ---------- Correction, I flew (past tense...1998 to 2011). I currently wear a different hat.....same company....until June 24th that is and then all it's fun and games!

So when you were picked up at the airport do you not get into a car? I'm just trying to figure out how you get to a client meeting (face to face) without having to drive somewhere. I mean, you've told us that's the best way to do it. And one can only assume you know this because you've done both.

Based on all the boasting you've been doing, I'm convinced you are overcompensating for something. I'd hate to be as insecure as you appear to be.

So when you were picked up at the airport do you not get into a car? I'm just trying to figure out how you get to a client meeting (face to face) without having to drive somewhere. I mean, you've told us that's the best way to do it. And one can only assume you know this because you've done both.

Based on all the boasting you've been doing, I'm convinced you are overcompensating for something. I'd hate to be as insecure as you appear to be.

Read slower.....comprehension is key! Others have figured this out. ;)

----------

Ohh so thats why you like face to face so you can get your hands on the meds

Be honest.....Is it Prozac? Is nothing to be ashamed of as long as it's helping you.

Please don't OD......I'll pray for you.:)

OD on what? I have a feeling you don't really know what prayer is so you can just hang onto that. I'd prefer someone who is humble and really has a relationship with Christ to be praying for me.

Poor soul....Let's make that 2 prayers!

I have a feeling that you are the one who everyone thinks is a "poor soul". You can have the last word though. I likely won't see it since you will be blocked as soon as I submit this post.

----------

How cool is that? As soon as you put the dbag on ignore, all his posts disappear.

Back