Send Me Some Info.

O

oicu812nbama

I get so sick of hearing this. Anyone ever send them an application or knock on their door and hand it to them? very tempted.

I get so sick of hearing this. Anyone ever send them an application or knock on their door and hand it to them? very tempted.

I say O.K i can mail you information but I have whole roomful of different literature pieces exactly which one would you like me to send.If they say send me everything then i say sure thing and hang up but if they hesitate i come back and close the appointment with something like why waste paper when its the same information i am going to bring to you when i see you tomorrow at 11am or is the afternoon better ?

What if....

They said 'sent me some info' and you say:

"OK...I'll be there sometime this week, see you then." (click)

And then show up the next time you are close by anyway with "I'm here with the info you wanted".

~or~

Say it just to make them wonder....

I email information all the time. Most who specifically request information end up buying. Can't give you exact numbers, but probably 70 - 80%.

I overload them with a lot of confusing info via email so they are forced to call me back. They wanna waste my time ill waste theirs

Different strokes.

I send out a lot of info in drips but it is only 80% or so of what they need to make a decision on their own . . . or with another agent.

I teach them how to fish, but not where.

Back