Send Out Cards... Does It Work?

I thought it was just me. I finally forced myself to enter all the campaign information and wham!
It let me send a single card though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I've never seen a company so stupid. I get wanting to improve things, but why not play around with a test system versus toasting your production system?

Just to bring this one back to life.

What is it with SOC and breaking their website? This is the second time this year. I can no longer create a card and the wait time is an hour to reach someone at customer service.

It was down for 2 days for me last week. But now it has imported all of my info. I can send cards with no problem and I can check the status of sent cards. I couldn't do either last week.

But, every time they "improve" the process gets worse. I wonder if 5 Star and SoC are connected?:laugh:

I tried 20 times to enter a few new clients to a campaign but it would get to the cost calculator and have a seizure.

They told me their "programmers" are trying to get the issues resolved. You currently can't send a campaign. I'm assuming they are using the original programmers for healthcare.gov.

They told me their "programmers" are trying to get the issues resolved. You currently can't send a campaign. I'm assuming they are using the original programmers for healthcare.gov.

Well then we are officially screwed.

Well then we are officially screwed. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I'm going to give them until the end of this week and then I'm suspending my account. No sense in spending $30+ per month on something I can't use.

Back