Senior Life Commissions

I am planning to go to the meeting next week just to hear what they have to say. Maybe they will have food.
tenor.gif

Over the last few years, as other carriers have raised rates, tightened up their underwriting, or left the FE arena, Sr Life is constantly evolving and becoming more and more agent friendly.

2019's production was about 50% higher than 2018's production. And Jan., 2020's production is just over 60% higher than Jan., 2019's production.

As time goes on it seems more and more agents are joining us. Another possible reason some FE carriers will exit the FE arena in the future is because they don't have enough agents bringing in enough production to keep their doors open....lol. On the march to becoming the LARGEST FE carrier in America!

If anyone wants details about our opportunity feel free to call me...252-292-3350. Full-time and part-time welcomed.

I know you're hoping that all of the FE companies will stop selling because they just can't compete with the great SL, but that ain't going to happen. At the very least, when one goes out, another one comes in!

I know you're hoping that all of the FE companies will stop selling because they just can't compete with the great SL, but that ain't going to happen. At the very least, when one goes out, another one comes in!

Hmmmm.....Sure Todd, whatever you say.

Back