Senior Life & Health Insurance Leads

Anyone here getting any marketing generated live transfers? I don't know at this point if I'll be doing Medigap or life leads, but I'm almost done with the tracking system for the live transfer leads.

Malcolm, maybe you should rephrase the first question.

Are you asking if anyone has marketed using live transfer leads like from prospect zone?

I tried live transfer leads a few years ago from Vimo. Not worth the price.

Lot's of potential problems with live transfer, at least the way others have done them.

Well I started generating senior leads. I have a few agents testing them now, we'll see how good they are.

As of right now all of the info is 100% accurate and will only be sold once or twice.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Malcolm, maybe you should rephrase the first question.

Are you asking if anyone has marketed using live transfer leads like from prospect zone?

I guess... I didn't see too many happy people from them, but I've realized everyone complains about their lead vendors in every industry forum for every business.

Okay, so we're up and running.

Even with buyers licensed in nearly every state I ended up getting one no one is licensed in... So I figured I'd give it away here:

All you need is to have over 100 posts & be able to serve either Life or Medigap in Maine:

Just PM me for the lead without the xxxx's:

First Name: xxxxxxx

Last Name xxxxxxxx

Smoker: No

Already enrolled: Not Sure

Interested in Life insurance: Yes

Address (street 1): xxx Hxxxxxx Street, Room xxx

custom us address (city): Bangor

custom us address (state): ME

custom us address (zip code): 044xx

custom phone number: 207-xxx-xxxx

email: [email protected]