Senior Life Insurance Company

The reality is this most people only think about life insurance seriously three times, when they go to a funeral, when they are in a hospital or seriously sick, or when the insurance agent comes to see them and talk about it. Most people will put if off if you do not tell them the reality of what life insurance is and how important it is. I have been to too many funerals where the family had to struggle to get the money together to handle the funeral and burial taken care of. If you have to give them a taste of reality to close the deal to protect their loved ones then do it. The better question to ask is how do you sleep if you talked to that person did not close the deal and then saw him in the obit's and knew you could have done more to protect his or her family???

The reality is this most people only think about life insurance seriously three times, when they go to a funeral, when they are in a hospital or seriously sick, or when the insurance agent comes to see them and talk about it. Most people will put if off if you do not tell them the reality of what life insurance is and how important it is. I have been to too many funerals where the family had to struggle to get the money together to handle the funeral and burial taken care of. If you have to give them a taste of reality to close the deal to protect their loved ones then do it. The better question to ask is how do you sleep if you talked to that person did not close the deal and then saw him in the obit's and knew you could have done more to protect his or her family???

Sell their need, not your greed.

Sounds like a fight is brewing up here....I will state my concern.

I worked for them myself for more than a year with a friend of mine that recruited me (I was new to the business) he paid me 60% com. he was on a 110% contract so he made 50% more on what I sold. Thats not the problem it was the lead program, they wanted you to take 30 leads per week at a cost of apprx $400 to $500 weekly WOW. I went out and traveled,stayed in hotels sold $4000 to $6000 weekly my checks were CRAP. After paying for leads and buying new ones,watching busines drop off left and right cause of the cost was just wrong. I dropped SL and went to another Co. sold the same amount and made $3000 to $4000 a week in com. Bottom line the Powells can come and show you his $10,000 rolex,the House they built were do you think the money is going? Also promissing to get there ok to sell in a state lol...Powell promissed it would be within six months at a convention I won NEVER HAPPENED I don't beleave a word that Company says but hey if it works for you good luck, work twice as hard to sell cause you have to your business does'nt stick so sell three apps for everyone that you may keep...:twitchy:
</IMG>

I worked for them myself for more than a year with a friend of mine that recruited me (I was new to the business) he paid me 60% com. he was on a 110% contract so he made 50% more on what I sold. Thats not the problem it was the lead program, they wanted you to take 30 leads per week at a cost of apprx $400 to $500 weekly WOW. I went out and traveled,stayed in hotels sold $4000 to $6000 weekly my checks were CRAP. After paying for leads and buying new ones,watching busines drop off left and right cause of the cost was just wrong. I dropped SL and went to another Co. sold the same amount and made $3000 to $4000 a week in com. Bottom line the Powells can come and show you his $10,000 rolex,the House they built were do you think the money is going? Also promissing to get there ok to sell in a state lol...Powell promissed it would be within six months at a convention I won NEVER HAPPENED I don't beleave a word that Company says but hey if it works for you good luck, work twice as hard to sell cause you have to your business does'nt stick so sell three apps for everyone that you may keep...:twitchy:
</IMG>

What part of Ala. are you from? I used to live near Florence years ago. Who was your manager with SL?

</IMG>[/quote

I worked for them they changed there com.you get 85% with 75% when the policy is issued there TV leads are 29.00 each i have found it hard to stay ahead of the lead cost must sell 3 a week just to pay for leads

First of all this is directed at both TheInsuranceMan and the insuranceman. TIM I have to assume that you are fairly new to the business, you will have to learn to close or go to the admin. side of the business. There are many differant ways of closing. You've been taught a very delicate side used in financial planning, while the insurance man seems to be under the impression that he invented FE closing, he is right that some people need to be pushed, if not they never would buy an insurance policy. Some of these older folks want to buy, but they will have to be pushed sometimes. TIM if you don't see what I"m talking about I believe I would stay away from selling FE. GO BRAVES

</IMG>[/quote

Your friend/mgr. who recruited you screwed you. Sr. Life did not screw you. It would be hard to make any decent $$$ at 60 % comm. and paying full price for leads. Are you sure he is/was a friend of yours?

If you make 100K/yr. face 2 face, you should make maybe 150K/yr. on the phone (with proper training). Why do you think I am not telling the truth? I have NOTHING to gain here by misleading people. I work 20-25 leads per week (all generated by auto dialer). Best 2 work these leads within 2-3 days of being generated. Will close 4-6 leads per 20-25 worked. If this type of lead is say 4 weeks old your close rate will be lower. This is all on the phone! Just like an agent has 2 be trained in the field, an agent has 2 be trained on the phone. You have 2 sell emotion in the field and u have 2 also sell emotion on the phone..."Ms. Jones have you ever heard those horror stories where a person passes away with no insurance, or not enough insurance, and the children are left behind struggling to pay that expensive funeral home? Your children did not ask for that responsibility. It's just not fair to your children. They are going to be wondering why you didn'y have enough insurance. It also takes away from your grand children. And you and I both know this is the right thing to do. Now who do you want all this money to go to?" Something to that effect.....By the way, all my leads are pre-qualified to have a bank account (for advance comm. and persistency). If you would like details on these HOT Final Expense leads email me or better yet call me @252-292-3350...Greg
Insuranceman(Greg) I am interested in details about your final expense leads. Please email me at [email protected]

Back