Senior Life Insurance Company

Even if it only happens to be 1% of the remainder 20% which perseveres past those first 12 “trying” months, I would much rather be a success doing the right thing, then be a slimy, unethical salesman who gives the industry and even mankind a bad name.

All I am saying is there is a RIGHT and WRONG way for doing things… From your posts and responses, it’s pretty evident that you and your friends at Senior Life are the kinds of people in this world who could care less about what is moral and ethical.

...and as for that child, I’m sure you never cared to hear what he had to say (while at “momma’s funeral) because I’m guessing a guy like you would probably be there trying to scare all the other people (those who are currently in mourning) into an insurance policy…

That’s what kept you in the business past the first 12 months, right? ...By using those scare tactics? Come on, don’t lie to me… you’re not a liar, too... are you?

In all seriousness, have you ever had someone sign a contract with their tears? ...I wouldn't be surprised.:no:

I've been doing this for over 10 yrs. not 12 mos.

What I do is CLOSE. I paint an emotional picture.

Yes I have had someone with tears in their eyes sign up. They also gave me a hug when I left.

I'm not a slimy salesperson. I get pretty hot hearing you say that about me. You don't know me or know the Final Expense business. How many apps do you write a week?

It's pretty easy to spot the WHINERS, COMPLAINERS, UNsuccessful people.

Have a good day brother.

I've been doing this for over 10 yrs. not 12 mos.

What I do is CLOSE. I paint an emotional picture.

Yes I have had someone with tears in their eyes sign up. They also gave me a hug when I left.

I'm not a slimy salesperson. I get pretty hot hearing you say that about me. You don't know me or know the Final Expense business. How many apps do you write a week?

It's pretty easy to spot the WHINERS, COMPLAINERS, UNsuccessful people.

Have a good day brother.

You are right, I don't know you and if I was wrong about you, then I apologize. However, CLOSING by using scare tactics is not the only way. That's where SLIMY salesmen get their reputation from... don't take advantage of those who need coverage, simply point out the importance of life insurance and how their families will benefit from the proper coverage you will help set up for them. Anyway, this issue is a dead one. I have nothing against you personally. I just hope you make your living doing the right thing... Anyone can CLOSE if doing what's right didn't stand in their way... however, it takes a bigger man to CLOSE when selling the right way (without instilling fear...but confidence)... I wish you the best, unless you are taking advantage of people.:skeptical:

You are right, I don't know you and if I was wrong about you, then I apologize. However, CLOSING by using scare tactics is not the only way. That's where SLIMY salesmen get their reputation from... don't take advantage of those who need coverage, simply point out the importance of life insurance and how their families will benefit from the proper coverage you will help set up for them. Anyway, this issue is a dead one. I have nothing against you personally. I just hope you make your living doing the right thing... Anyone can CLOSE if doing what's right didn't stand in their way... however, it takes a bigger man to CLOSE when selling the right way (without instilling fear...but confidence)... I wish you the best, unless you are taking advantage of people.:skeptical:

Pedro...EVERYTHING I say in the close is 100% accurate and true. Closers have the gonads to paint strong emotional pictures to the prospect to help the sale happen. There are NO un-truths in what I tell the people. I do explain to the prospect how their family will benefit. By the way...how many apps did you say you write per week?

Pedro...EVERYTHING I say in the close is 100% accurate and true. Closers have the gonads to paint strong emotional pictures to the prospect to help the sale happen. There are NO un-truths in what I tell the people. I do explain to the prospect how their family will benefit. By the way...how many apps did you say you write per week?

Surely, slime balls can be truthful... life insurance can easily be sold by scaring people into a sale... but why give insurance agents a bad name... have some integrity. Like I said, there is a right and wrong way of selling... scare tactics are wrong. What you say in the close may be 100% accurate and true, but how do you sleep at night?

Surely, slime balls can be truthful... life insurance can easily be sold by scaring people into a sale... but why give insurance agents a bad name... have some integrity. Like I said, there is a right and wrong way of selling... scare tactics are wrong. What you say in the close may be 100% accurate and true, but how do you sleep at night?

I sleep at night because:
I'm sleepy,
I helped a family with some insurance that they wanted,
I made some commission,
The Co. gets a new customer,etc.

By the way, after the sale is made I always say (if face 2 face)..Now Ms. Jones if you are not happy with your decision today I want you to take your check back and I offer it back. They always say "No, you go ahead and send it off, I'm satisfied".

How many apps did you say you write per week?

I sleep at night because:
I'm sleepy,
I helped a family with some insurance that they wanted,
I made some commission,
The Co. gets a new customer,etc.

By the way, after the sale is made I always say (if face 2 face)..Now Ms. Jones if you are not happy with your decision today I want you to take your check back and I offer it back. They always say "No, you go ahead and send it off, I'm satisfied".

How many apps did you say you write per week?

I want to be just like you... how much will the Devil offer me for my soul?:twitchy:

Listen guys,
Here's the deal. Emotion must be used to sale life insurance. People must face the reality that we all are going to someday die and the burden of the expenses will be placed on their loved ones. People tend to procrasitnate and our job is to help them make the correct decision. The closer is just doing his job. By using emotion in the sales process in "Good" I appalude him for closing the deal. I am a hard closer also so does that make me a scumbag? I think not. I've have many families over the last 22 years that have call and written me after a hard close and after we've paid a death claim to thank me for being tough. Let's face it the guy can close! By the way, good job.

Charlie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I want to be just like you... how much will the Devil offer me for my soul?:twitchy:

Insuring good people and closing the deal is what this business is about. Why just spill out everything you know about life insurance and don't make any money for yourself, your family, nor the company. Let's face it, their are closers and complainers.......Let's all be closers. The main thing is to sell need not greed. Then salt the deal down....

</IMG>

Last edited:
Listen guys,
Here's the deal. Emotion must be used to sale life insurance. People must face the reality that we all are going to someday die and the burden of the expenses will be placed on their loved ones. People tend to procrasitnate and our job is to help them make the correct decision. The closer is just doing his job. By using emotion in the sales process in "Good" I appalude him for closing the deal. I am a hard closer also so does that make me a scumbag? I think not. I've have many families over the last 22 years that have call and written me after a hard close and after we've paid a death claim to thank me for being tough. Let's face it the guy can close! By the way, good job.

Charlie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Insuring good people and closing the deal is what this business is about. Why just spill out everything you know about life insurance and don't make any money for yourself, your family, nor the company. Let's face it, their are closers and complainers.......Let's all be closers. The main thing is to sell need not greed. Then salt the deal down....

</IMG>

Whoa, another one of you energetic ones from the bottom of the barrel... How does Senior Life afford to keep you fishy salespeople this enthusiastic? Isn’t “chum” only used for one purpose…? Keep on, keeping on… however, I’m not impressed.:no:

Back