Senior Life Insurance Company

Glad that you were true to your screen name as your Spirit Wandered away from the message that I posted and focused on my signature line, WHICH APPEARS ON EVERY POST THAT I HIT THE SUBMIT REPLY FOR... The point of it being, is when you miss the point as you did, you are displaying active ignorance, and little is worse.

You may wish to go back and re-read my post and try to focus on what I posted, not what appears below the post, OR NOT.

But, Thank you for playing anyway.

A simple, "You misinterpreted my message" would have been sufficient enough; to which I admit I misread and misinterpreted your message and apologize for that. My interpretation was, as you may have read, ignore anyone that has anything negative to say about SL. Simple misunderstanding. The sarcasm I could have lived without. I'm sorry if you thought I was disrespecting you in my previous thread. :no:

FYI, regardless of who anyone is affiliated with - I do not participate in forums to commit acts of libel or berate individuals. I am here to write about my experiences with SL and to read about other insurance professional's experiences with various other companies. Sarcasm is an unnecessary element and more often than not, will navigate the conversation away from the base topic. :err:

A simple, "You misinterpreted my message" would have been sufficient enough; to which I admit I misread and misinterpreted your message and apologize for that. My interpretation was, as you may have read, ignore anyone that has anything negative to say about SL. Simple misunderstanding. The sarcasm I could have lived without. I'm sorry if you thought I was disrespecting you in my previous thread. :no:

FYI, regardless of who anyone is affiliated with - I do not participate in forums to commit acts of libel or berate individuals. I am here to write about my experiences with SL and to read about other insurance professional's experiences with various other companies. Sarcasm is an unnecessary element and more often than not, will navigate the conversation away from the base topic. :err:

OK, I will go put the pointy hat on and sit in the corner.
Sorry that I disrespected you with the sarcasm WS. :yes:

4 in last 5 days...and you? Persistency is not affected by the type of lead. My 13th month persistency hovers around 81%-84%. Is that good for final expense? I sell NEED to the people. Every sale gets a pre-typed letter a couple days after the sale confirming they made a GREAT decision, call me if they need or want to, and their daughter Cindy will be so thankful one day..etc.In my 10+ years in Final Expense I can not see any distinction between dialer leads, direct mail, tv, cold calling, etc. But that's me. You have to know how to manage the persistency...most agents don't. I don't know about you but I prefer knowing my leads HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT. I think that you would find 100% of all Final Expense agents on this forum or in any state or even the entire USA would prefer their leads pre-qualified having a bank account. Any other Final Expense agents here like the idea of leads pre-qualified as having a bank account? Comments welcome!:)

Hi, I was looking at joining Senior Life. Can you give me any advice. I have never sold anything before..

Hi, I was looking at joining Senior Life. Can you give me any advice. I have never sold anything before..

Make sure you have 4-6 months income saved up, as you will have to spend considerable money on leads, to get going...Be ready to put in LONG hours, with little pay, until you get the hang out it...I'm sure they will provide you decent training, but their product is often times over priced...

Last edited:
Yes, I do. I've been a RD with them for 13 years and they're an awesome company to work for! We're the nation's leader in Final Expense sales and I'm having the time of my life. Want to know more about us let me know.
PS: And my agents and managers are making tons of money!:1smile:

Thanks,

Charlie Speller Jr.
VP of Sales
Senior Life

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi Tom,
You may need to talk to me. The telephone sales in where it's at! I can speak from experience. I'm a RD with Senior Life and have been #1 in the country with both Lincoln Heritage and Senior Life as a personal producer. ($215,000)ALP with 89% persistancy and 7% NTO.
Telesales is Awesome! With the proper training I could have anyone who will work writing 8k to 10k per week! It's all in the confidence and work ethic. Persistancy isn't a problem if managers teach agents to sell need not greed and salt the sales down. Any questions, ask me. Have a great day. Happy selling.

PS: I'm always looking for good Managers and Agents. WE Train.

Charlie Speller
VP of Sales
Senior Life Ins. Co.

Do you still work for Senior Life Ins. I'm looking to join in SC. How much does it cost to get started? Thanks for your info...

Do you still work for Senior Life Ins. I'm looking to join in SC. How much does it cost to get started? Thanks for your info...

Yes, Charlie is with Sr Life. His group does about $70k-$85k per week. Call him 877-777-8808. He is an excellent person. Tell him Greg in NC gave you his contact info.

Back