Senior Life Insurance Company

I am new to the business and just contracted with Senior Life Insurance yesterday. I have since seen a few bad reviews for the company. Has anyone really made money with the company? Anybody left in good standing??
Thank you.

I had the same concerns (see above) but decided to give them a try because the risk is low. max out of pocket very low and a call transfer lead from a commercial is best lead there is. Are you going to get call transfers?
I'm going through the training and setup now and should be receiving calls next week. I'm going to try 20 call transfers and see how they are. If they suck, then i'm out.

I had the same concerns (see above) but decided to give them a try because the risk is low. max out of pocket very low and a call transfer lead from a commercial is best lead there is. Are you going to get call transfers?
I'm going through the training and setup now and should be receiving calls next week. I'm going to try 20 call transfers and see how they are. If they suck, then i'm out.

20 is really not a large enough sample to determine if they are good or not..

I can tell after 10 if they are going to be good. they say closing ratio is 3 out of 10. obviously if after 20 calls and nothing closes, then it's pretty obvious....

I am just completing my video training. I just have some concerns now, after the fact. I am not taking calls as I am brand new to the business.

lets compare notes as we go down this road with these people. I am skeptical and very cautious. 99% of the time, it's not what it seems.
i'll keep you posted and likewise

me too and I'm not sure if they are having you get licensed in a bunch of states and will be receiving call transfers from their commercials? after reading the reviews, I told them I want to test it first in the states that I am in to keep the up-front costs low as possible and if that means one call a week so be it.
I also told them I want to get paid as earned so I don't have to pay them back in chargebacks. I don't need advanced commissions.
i'm just dipping my toe in the water to test this and keep costs down.

Back