Senior Life Insurance Company

Thanks for the replies. I have not compared their rates and I don't market FE customers. I just like the fact they are calling based off a commercial. They say they are closing 3 out of 10 calls conservatively and 5-10 if i'm good. lol

About 1500 bucks for start-up costs and 20 call transfers. I don't need 1500 bucks on my credit card if they suck. That's why there has to be somebody here who has tried them. I can't be the first guinea pig: :skeptical:

Otherwise, I will hold off until I can validate it with others.

I did let them know I would be moving on and contracting with other companies. I did not get a response, butI feel much better. Looking at a few other companies today. Hope it works out for you.

I do a good amount of telephone sales in various different states. If you have a good amount of carriers to offer, and become familiar with the different companies underwriting requirements, you can do pretty well. Make sure you have companies available that go up into the higher ages, because you will get a lot of leads that are children and grandchildren looking to obtain coverage for their parent or grandparents. reach out to me if you want to talk.

Thanks for all the information. I really appreciate it. Had I known companies do not usually charge to contract I never would have done it. Big red flag.

I wrote him and told him I would like to go elsewhere and contract with other companies and I never got a response is typical or should I ask again for release

I wrote him and told him I would like to go elsewhere and contract with other companies and I never got a response is typical or should I ask again for release

Release from what? They don't own you. Just contract elsewhere.

have not started yet on the leads. I got too much other stuff going on this week. Next week is crazy for me so the following week hope to get into it. i'm in no hurry. this just fills in some lulls I get every now and then.

Back