Senior Life Insurance Company

I'm sorry I asked. Never happen again, I'll just be quiet and lurk.

Mary,
Todd King is correct about telesales persistency. Any carrier can confirm that f2f persistency is higher than telesales.

It's best to ignore Digfesales. He is an angry man who has all the answers, but no money.

I'm sorry I asked. Never happen again, I'll just be quiet and lurk.

Mary,
I would call carriers who accept FE telesales applications and ask their sales department if they could recommend IMOs who contract at home telesales agents.

ETA: Please don't feel you can't ask questions. In time you will learn to simply ignore any unhelpful replies.

Last edited:
Mary, Todd King is correct about telesales persistency. Any carrier can confirm that f2f persistency is higher than telesales. It's best to ignore Digfesales. He is an angry man who has all the answers, but no money.

What he said, traditionally F2F persistency is better.

My 13th month with Foresters (proven on the forum) was 79%. But we sold properly and had a retention plan in place.

My persistency was one of the best.

Have any call center prove it in writing from the carriers, don't take the word of people.

What he said, traditionally F2F persistency is better. My 13th month with Foresters (proven on the forum) was 79%. But we sold properly and had a retention plan in place. My persistency was one of the best. Have any call center prove it in writing from the carriers, don't take the word of people.

I know plenty of F2F agents who are in the 79% persistency range.

That is impressive for a call center! You clearly have a solid system in place to accomplish that

Back