Senior Life Insurance Company

Ok, thanks. I've been looking up several companies that offer telesales in that market.

What you were told previously is not "fact" about persistency. Especially by phone. You have to get those numbers from a true and proven Telesales Firm. Selling by phone has nothing to do with quality of business. Only the agent selling it has.

You have to know how to sell it properly from start to finish. You already know that because you have background in sales by phone with insurance. There should be an entire other section for Telesales since 99% of the posters on "here" are field agents and have little if any time invested in true selling by phone Mary. They only go by what they "think" they know and have heard.

Let alone on this section you will only get tossed to 1 or 2 IMO's that are apart of the "click" on here. As you can tell.

We will talk later today obviously. After you talk with me you WILL have a new insight into telesales.

What you were told previously is not "fact" about persistency. Especially by phone. You have to get those numbers from a true and proven Telesales Firm. Selling by phone has nothing to do with quality of business. Only the agent selling it has.

You have to know how to sell it properly from start to finish. You already know that because you have background in sales by phone with insurance. There should be an entire other section for Telesales since 99% of the posters on "here" are field agents and have little if any time invested in true selling by phone Mary. They only go by what they "think" they know and have heard.

Let alone on this section you will only get tossed to 1 or 2 IMO's that are apart of the "click" on here. As you can tell.

We will talk later today obviously. After you talk with me you WILL have a new insight into telesales.

I would have expected a "shorter" answer!:laugh::D

Todd, I've dealt with telesales outfits way before you even started doing it. Each and every one of them will tell you that the persistency for FE isn't as high as doing it f2f. Your stats may prove to be different, but I'm going to go with what I'm told by each of the other outfits since you're quite outnumbered.

Todd, I've dealt with telesales outfits way before you even started doing it. Each and every one of them will tell you that the persistency for FE isn't as high as doing it f2f. Your stats may prove to be different, but I'm going to go with what I'm told by each of the other outfits since you're quite outnumbered.

Todd, see the problem with this statement is a few things.,.you've "dealt"...?? What does that mean? Did you focus on it? Did you actually do it? Did you spend a ton of time and experience doing it? Having a contract and handing them out to outfits that try and do it isn't "experience". Nothing wrong with that. Not trying to "buck up".

Next...I started doing this 5 years ago. Telesales "just" barely started to take real shape and form when I started it so if you did start way before me well, the industry is quite different now then way back then. The systems are far different. The way of selling it is far different.

F2F...I'm sorry...it has nothing to do with persistency and we can agree to disagree on that. I spent 10 years all field. I have over 5 years now all phone. I think I may have a little better data/experience.

I don't to sit here and try all day and night to prove my point. Especially on this waste of a place. I just don't like half ass false info being told as "fact" to a new agent asking for help.

It's wrong. It's not right. It's leading her in the wrong direction.

Plus for the record...EFES doesn't hire outside of their call center so they wouldn't be any help to her either.

Just say'n.

Todd, see the problem with this statement is a few things.,.you've "dealt"...?? What does that mean? Did you focus on it? Did you actually do it? Did you spend a ton of time and experience doing it? Having a contract and handing them out to outfits that try and do it isn't "experience". Nothing wrong with that. Not trying to "buck up".

Next...I started doing this 5 years ago. Telesales "just" barely started to take real shape and form when I started it so if you did start way before me well, the industry is quite different now then way back then. The systems are far different. The way of selling it is far different.

F2F...I'm sorry...it has nothing to do with persistency and we can agree to disagree on that. I spent 10 years all field. I have over 5 years now all phone. I think I may have a little better data/experience.

I don't to sit here and try all day and night to prove my point. Especially on this waste of a place. I just don't like half ass false info being told as "fact" to a new agent asking for help.

It's wrong. It's not right. It's leading her in the wrong direction.

Plus for the record...EFES doesn't hire outside of their call center so they wouldn't be any help to her either.

Just say'n.

It's not just the agencies I've dealt with, but the insurance companies will tell you the same thing.

I doubt very seriously you have one telesales agent with persistencies in the 90%+ range, but I'm sure you'll come back and say that you do.

But, I won't sit here and argue with you either. We'll just let it stand as this and let the agent decide as she does her research and due diligence.

"It's wrong. It's not right. It's leading her in the wrong direction."
Thankfully you rode up on your little white horse to show her the (right) direction. "Community service" like that is what makes this Forum great! You put this Forum down consistently but have recruited here for years. You should be thankful to be allowed to be here after some of the incendiary posts you've made.

"It's wrong. It's not right. It's leading her in the wrong direction."
Thankfully you rode up on your little white horse to show her the (right) direction. "Community service" like that is what makes this Forum great! You put this Forum down consistently but have recruited here for years. You should be thankful to be allowed to be here after some of the incendiary posts you've made.

I don't recruit here at all???? LMFAO I could give a rats ass about the Forum. In fact...I HATE when agents say "yeah I found you on the forum". But I listen to them. I am FAR from the person I am on this forum so I Hate getting calls and pm's from here.

But I do bro because it is the ones who see the bullshit on here and like what I have to say to you boneheads. The only thing you idiots can say to me or about me is nasty, stupid jokes and comments.

I just give it right back. Because most of you deserve to put in your place.

Recruit on here???? Thats funny. Most of you on here are all talk and can't sell anyways so why the F$%K would I want to recruit on here??? Most just stab their uplines in the back and blame their uplines for their failures.

Bboman...last I looked you all were best buds. Now I come back on here and he's the enemy. :err:

It's like a bunch of little school girls who have waaaaaaay too much time on their hands. LOL

Now...go back and pretend you actually did something for this country.

He's an angry recruiter, eh??? I guess I would be too.

Benny B is a great guy and I don't know of anyone around here who doesn't like, or at the very least, respect. Unfortunately, the same can't be said about you.

Now go get your shine box. My wingtips need a buff.

Back