SEO Cost for this Situation

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
If a website was ranking pages 3, 4 and 5 on most google queries for its niche, how hard would it be to get it to page 1? Would it be expensive?

Its not for insurance. It's for a church. I doubt anyone is doing anything SEO related in the area. I'm trying to learn SEO for my website, and I'm trying to help drive more folks to our church's website. It's a win-win for me. I help my church, and hopefully learn something about SEO for myself.

I would think local SEO would be very simple for a church and get them on page one without too much effort.

Well that's what I figured. How long and how much $$ do you think it would take? I will try to find someone in the church who knows the basics for SEO. But if not, what would be a good price to pay someone to do it?

Its not for insurance. It's for a church. I doubt anyone is doing anything SEO related in the area. I'm trying to learn SEO for my website, and I'm trying to help drive more folks to our church's website. It's a win-win for me. I help my church, and hopefully learn something about SEO for myself.

HoosierLife,

Directory listings & reviews may make more sense then keywords as a focus for a local institution. Not that keywords are not important, but a church is a very local institution. Also a little bit of content marketing from the site directed towards the top 3 social issues your community faces would help boost awareness & attendance.

How big is the city the church is in?

The city we are in has a pop of 50K. But we are about 5 miles south of Indianapolis and we run buses into Indy and have numerous members and visitors from Indy as well, so I would like to rank there as well.

Back