SEO Cost for this Situation

All depends on the competition and and much time you can devote to marketing your site online.

My advice - don't rush into it. Google has changed so much over the last year and half ass SEO can really burn you in the long run.

Feel free to give me a shout if you're looking for help.

-Marc

Another quick suggestion would be to start a yelp and/or Google places entry. They're fairly simple to start and don't cost anything. People don't necessarily need to review the Church, but it puts you on a map with Google search. Also, GooglePLUS accounts are huge (from what I've heard). Perhaps starting one of those?

Well the site is now up and running and under my control :goofy:. We use a company called radiant web tools to make changes to the site. It's pretty easy to use, drag and drop type stuff. But I dont know how to do anything more complicated. They had an SEO tab. I added keywords and the site description, plus I added the meta tag for google. I'm waiting on a response back from their tech support on how to change H1/H2 tags, Header/Title tags...which for all I know are the same thing.

Hmmm...that may be true. I originally got in this business and was going to do health insurance. But my upline didnt know what was going on and at the beginning of the year I made the switch to FE. I havent visited the gohealth site/norvax in months.

Oh, I still have the health insurance tab from when I set my website up last year. I dont think anybody has visited my site except people from the forum.

Back