SEO for Insurance Websites

Great Tips, honestly everything is individual. It really possible to rank well in Google, but you have to spend either time or money. For Less Money you will spend more time and for bigger money you will spend less time.

a very relevant SEO tips you've got here. So true that link building brings great impact on how your insurance rank on search engines. Good luck to all in getting PR. :1wink:

SEO tips or SEO tricks to make money from those that no little about how SEO works?

Link building is quite an SEO scheme, as so is the wrong social networking. The internet is full of people trying to take your money.

How come I can take a QUALITY piece of information, then use extensive research before submitting; within 72 hours of indexing get a top ten ranking out of 500,000 to 2,000,000 listings?
No money spent on link building, no schemes, and no waiting.

Waste your money on "gurus" if you want. Or invest in yourself and count on building your abilities with a little learning from someone proven.

By the way lyfbond, PR means little, quality traffic does.

SEO tips or SEO tricks to make money from those that no little about how SEO works?

Link building is quite an SEO scheme, as so is the wrong social networking. The internet is full of people trying to take your money.

How come I can take a QUALITY piece of information, then use extensive research before submitting; within 72 hours of indexing get a top ten ranking out of 500,000 to 2,000,000 listings?
No money spent on link building, no schemes, and no waiting.

Waste your money on "gurus" if you want. Or invest in yourself and count on building your abilities with a little learning from someone proven.

By the way lyfbond, PR means little, quality traffic does.

I went though some of your page #1 claims and can't seem to get it to match up.

Professional articles writers - you're not on page 1
Quality article writers - nope
Advanced article writing - nope

I'm also interested in your claims of "instant approval" with Ezine articles. I'm an author there so I know a bit about them.

First of all, Ezine doesn't instantly approve anything. For a free account it's about 7 to 10 days before it's published. If you want faster submission you need to pay $97 per month.

Am I wrong? And btw, do you have Ezine's permission for that blog page?

Last edited:
I research what terms I want to get ranking on. Why would you want to get first place for a search term no one asks for or is of benefit to you. So 40% of nothing equals nothing.

Our firm has been excessively profitable for over 14 years just by internet terms of having insurance companies and IMO's contacting US. --no prospecting--

As for Ezine Articles I have Platinum status and normal 24 to 48 hour approval. Indexing equals 10 to 12 hours. Adding figures that seems under 72 hours. (also having numerous email conversations with Chris Knight and Bob the communications director) does not hurt.

My domain name is just plain smart. Ezine means news, newsletters and articles means just what it says. So EzineArticles can have a copyright. However Ezine Article Directory Blog is just using four normal terms.

In addition, ArticlesBase, which may take away #1 from EzineArticles in the future is a great company. My typical approval is 4 to 8 hours, and with indexing, this means appearing in Google in under 24 hours.

If you read closer you will see I never mentioned "instant approval" to Ezine Articles.

With them your creative wording can be a little too advanced, and a month later an article is not approved. I give them a week, then pull it and have ArticlesBase issue it the same day.

I have hundreds of top 10 listings for valuable search terms that last years. Doubt it? Good... how about a doubleheader?

Google: Annuity Brokerage, two of the top ten going into almost 3 years time. Where are all the billion dollar insurance companies listed? Plus we do not even sell annuities. This was done to get the power name recognition to Ins Co's and IMO's. Our clients call because they see our name over and over again.

This is why I just start doing this to help insurance agencies in this forum. I even have a TRUE SEO tutor program so you can do it yourself --guaranteed.

I want agents to spend their money wise, and quit getting fooled by all the money grabbers.

GLAD FOR YOUR MISTRUST, I have thousands of doubters.

First if you look under Professional Article Writers with over 40,000,000 listings you will see a top ten. The other terms do not interest me. Is professional articles writers really great grammar?

I am not trying to obtain your business, but if you are serious I would be glad to see if I can help.

I have a tutor course on writing than may be of benefit.

On the internet false references mean nothing. Action with proven guaranteed results is everything.

Last edited:
Don't have five references for me to call - businesses who have used your service? Telling. If you were looking to join my association and were asking for references I'd give you as many names as you wanted.

Annuity Brokerage gets exactly 480 Exact Searches per Month.

Hardly a Term that a serious Annuity Brokerage would focus on, or anyone that seriously wants to pay bills.

Maybe impressive to your friends and Neighbors, and maybe to members on this forum, but reality is different.
:no:

Now if I provided a service for Article Marketing. I think I would focus on the Head Term, Article Marketing, which gets over 22,000 searches monthly, and I would dominate all the phrases in that Keyword Niche.

Article Marketing Strategy
Article Marketing Services
Make Money with Article Marketing
Internet Marketing Article
Article Marketing for SEO

I could go on and on, these phrases are not a guess, they are documented relevant searches that belong to the Keyword Niche Article Marketing.

Target the Head - Expose the Tail

The biggest problem, individuals try to use Google Keyword Tool, or a tool called Mico Niche Finder, None of these tools will allow you to drill down and expose the tail of the Keyword Niches.

Here is a real world example of this in action.

Head Term: Clay Pigeon Thrower

Keyword Phrase Niches - Real World Targeted Searches with real Sales.

do all aerial assault clay pigeon trap thrower
clay pigeon hand thrower
do-all Traps clay pigeon thrower
do-all Traps Single clay pigeon thrower
do-all Traps 3/4 clay pigeon thrower
and on and on and on,,,,,,

The money and the sales come from the specific searches from each keyword niche.

Look for the Site: MidwestOutdoorSupply.com

I own it.

Last edited:
Back