SEO for Insurance Websites

The articles bring in calls from Insurance Companies and Insurance Marketers. On the internet you gain trust by the seeker first seeing if you know what you are talking about.

Other articles expose corruption in the insurance industry, statistics, or guidance for agents.

In your terms, they produce LEADS, unlike Facebook.

dyadvisor, sorry but I just don't buy it.

Top 1% professional SEO internet writer? Based on what?
Expert advisor to insurance companies and marketers for 40 years without a single reference.

Sorry to be harsh but you're full of sh*t. Out of the past 40 years, give me a single company I can call for a reference.

I have over 300 articles published under my name on Ezine Articles. Look under insurance, then agents & marketing, then top authors. 240 or so articles are right there..

I think the best thing you can do is to give us examples of your best work

I am not trying to get business, I have enough right now, plus a few waiting.

The articles might be helpful to some agents to read, and find some new info.

If there is a topic you would like to see, I might write an article on it.

An article I wrote about insurance companies - from a broker standpoint 18 months ago or so, is very popular. It has been read over 5,000 times and has been swiped at least 150 times to be used in insurance and business blogs.

I am going to be putting up a website to help members like you. For free you can write 400 to 500 words about your services and submit it. It will have your link, and the site will be highly promoted. There will be separations to choose by state or service.

I also want to include a section on insurance company reviews, any input from you on this would be appreciated.

BTW: You have a really nice site. 2 meant to help suggestions. (1) Kill the keyword cloud, and replace with videos. (2) You could get Google penalized for over using the word insurance. You need to cut it down to about half. Try substituting with coverage, protection, ins, etc.

Thanks

Last edited:
The New Guy,

I would be interested in discussing linking opportunities. We generate all of our new business leads online.

Would be interested in networking and sharing resources.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Chumps,

Hey send me a PM if your interested in exchanging one way insurance related links,

regards,

Organic traffic is what I designed my whole site around. It never happens over night.

Content is King

I've spent over a year building my site and I suggest never buying a "pre-fab" template website. Also, make sure you get your branding down first.

If you are not going to spend the time, money, energy, and research to make your site grow. Don't bother. Like any business you have to learn to market your online business or you will just end up with a nice shiny website that does not market you and your brand.

Sorry to sound harsh but take it from a guy in the trenches.

Hope this helps..

Back