SEO for Insurance Websites

Follow is nice because the google spider can possibly inadvertantly index the page the link is pointed at, because it is told that it can go past the page in question as part of the site it is looking at that the page CONTINUES after the link. No-follow says basically "the page does not continue there".

A high PR follow link can cause the page it is pointed at to get indexed by google very rapidly, because google spiders look at higher PR sites more often.

Follow is nice because the google spider can possibly inadvertantly index the page the link is pointed at, because it is told that it can go past the page in question as part of the site it is looking at that the page CONTINUES after the link. No-follow says basically "the page does not continue there".

A high PR follow link can cause the page it is pointed at to get indexed by google very rapidly, because google spiders look at higher PR sites more often.

If a page has a high PR, with a "follow" link, this PR will be "transmitted" to the page the link points to. But do you know if the PR of the mother page will decrease if the pointed page is of low quality?

This thread is a joke. Here's an example:
Anyone really wise to SEO marketing knows that terms with 300 to 900 monthly searches are prime. I did not want everyone on the internet, only those in that market.
This is crap spouted by people who can't get decent rankings. I have put websites in the top 15 for the search term "term life insurance". Websites plural. Done it more than once. Without spending a dime. I'd have gone front page if I'd have used a budget. And guess what? There's a freakin' boatload of traffic there.

Does that make me wise to internet marketing? I doubt anyone in this thread has done anywhere near that level of rankings.

DMOZ, hard to get into? I know how to get in, guaranteed. And no, not through knowing the editor and giving them money. And it's hardly a big dark secret, this is information that's been publicly disclosed elsewhere.

Actually my point about the thread isn't quite true. I read about 10 pages in this thread and the posts by Alston, well you could and should remove every other post in this thread as not worth the paper it's written on and just read his stuff. Don't know him, but he knows what he's talking about.

I'm speaking at pubcon in Las Vegas in November on SEO. You want to find out how to get into DMOZ, I'll see you there.

To you SEO experts...how much weight do you give to commenting on forums like this with a link signature back to your site?

A link is a link but it only counts once from each ip address. This site has good pr and relevancy so it is a good backlink.

A link is a link but it only counts once from each ip address.
That's absolutely false. Read it on the internet, translate it so your information is incorrect, then repost. Right there.
This site has good pr and relevancy so it is a good backlink.
They have a forum backlink. I don't have one. Which tells you how much I think of forum backlinks.

Go google 'tennessee medicare' and see what page ksigmtsu's site is on. I don't see it at all.

That's absolutely false. Read it on the internet, translate it so your information is incorrect, then repost. Right there.

They have a forum backlink. I don't have one. Which tells you how much I think of forum backlinks.

Go google 'tennessee medicare' and see what page ksigmtsu's site is on. I don't see it at all.

LOL. Oh this gonna get good.

Forum Profiles, are very hard to index #1. Referring here to X-rumer type of forum profile links, dont do those......learned my mistake by ordering 15k xrumer blasts when I first got my site up.

Might want to check tennessee medicare quotes, tennessee life insurance quotes, tennessee health insurance quotes, some of those I hold a few.

I been doing a little bit of dancing lately.

I also hold page 1 spots on sales agent crm, independent sales agent crm, and a few more without looking at my traffic/page placement today.

And you're a SEO expert, I'm an insurance agent that knows a little. Continue to wow us plz lolz.

tennessee life insurance quotes,

I can tell you one thing is that the money keyword is Term Life Insurance.....I am getting a steady supply of people typing that in yahoo....most of the leads I am getting are from yahoo.....seems if you have a texas ip address my site comes in on page 1 position 4 for that...

Back