SEO for Insurance Websites

And you're a SEO expert, I'm an insurance agent that knows a little. Continue to wow us plz lolz.
I've no need to wow you. And you were sounding off on SEO, not insurance, I certainly hope you know more about insurance than you do SEO.

Anyway, I know how much business I do from websites, and I've got a pretty good idea how little business you're pulling in ranking on 'tennessee' whatever. I didn't write this to convince someone as seo-talented as yourself how to shoot to the top of the rankings. I wrote it so that the rest of the agents reading this give their heads a shake and thing 'yeah, I'm reading stupid s*** on the internet, I doubt it's as easy as a link on an internet forum'.

I know a lot of the folks with serious rankings in the insurance industry. And none of them are hanging out here. Except me, and I'm not going to be around here long either. I'll let you lead the way with your long tail (that's the word you're looking for) search rankings.

Last edited:
LOL. Oh this gonna get good.

Forum Profiles, are very hard to index #1. Referring here to X-rumer type of forum profile links, dont do those......learned my mistake by ordering 15k xrumer blasts when I first got my site up.

Forum profiles are easy to index...

Do they help?

Ehh...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Might want to check tennessee medicare quotes, tennessee life insurance quotes, tennessee health insurance quotes, some of those I hold a few.

I been doing a little bit of dancing lately.

I also hold page 1 spots on sales agent crm, independent sales agent crm, and a few more without looking at my traffic/page placement today.

And you're a SEO expert, I'm an insurance agent that knows a little. Continue to wow us plz lolz.

These aren't keywords to really be bragging about, especially to someone who you owe no explanations to. Just do your thing.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This thread is a joke. Here's an example:

This is crap spouted by people who can't get decent rankings. I have put websites in the top 15 for the search term "term life insurance". Websites plural. Done it more than once. Without spending a dime. I'd have gone front page if I'd have used a budget. And guess what? There's a freakin' boatload of traffic there.

I have a website in the top 20 for "insurance quotes". Want to give me a cookie? No one here really cares, they just want advice.

Does that make me wise to internet marketing? I doubt anyone in this thread has done anywhere near that level of rankings.

Errr..... The owners of insurancequotes.com and the webmaster of wholesaleinsurance.net, echealthinsurance.com, and a few others are in this thread alone. Stop thinking so highly of yourself...

DMOZ, hard to get into? I know how to get in, guaranteed. And no, not through knowing the editor and giving them money. And it's hardly a big dark secret, this is information that's been publicly disclosed elsewhere.

Actually my point about the thread isn't quite true. I read about 10 pages in this thread and the posts by Alston, well you could and should remove every other post in this thread as not worth the paper it's written on and just read his stuff. Don't know him, but he knows what he's talking about.

Yes, Alston is the man.

I'm speaking at pubcon in Las Vegas in November on SEO. You want to find out how to get into DMOZ, I'll see you there.

Why should someone have to go to pubcon when they can just Google it? lol

Arguments about internet marketing is insipid...

Do bitches, make money. Those are the only things worth thinking about...

Also, I don't want to argue SEO w/ anyone, I'm in love w/ PPC at the moment.

Last edited:
really? ive had trouble getting them indexed, got backlink energizer and still only about 15% are indexed.

You just need a system to log into the profiles for a set amount of time.

Your profile will show up on the home page of the forum under "members online".

Google will crawl through...

I'm of the opinion that the last algorithm update devalued profile links tremendously though, so it's like discussing the best typewriter for the money.

BTW, I used to rank sites only using xrumer in early 2010.

BTW, I used to rank sites only using xrumer in early 2010.

I don't doubt it.

BTW, thanks for the tip, I think sick submitter -slow as it is for creating profile links compared to xrumer, has a keep "Keep Alive" feature, that you can set a schedule to where to will automatically login for you.

KSIG you are on the bottom of the page 2 on all of your keyword phrases on google. Stibroker I see you in position 3 page 1 on Yahoo for "Term Life Insurance" Not bad not bad.

Back