SEO for Insurance Websites

Great stuff. I agree 100% with all of the organic tactics posted here. Blogging often and interacting frequently with your audience and people within the industry is the quickest way for your site to get indexed. Don't get discouraged though! It takes time...

I was wondering if you guys could inquire a little bit more on PPC tactics for the insurance industry. What are some common dos and don'ts? I am just starting to explore PPC, and I know it isn't hard, I would just rather eliminate as many hiccups as possible.
I work exclusively with insurance agent on this. There are many things that come into play w/PPC. Feel free to contact me regarding this.

As long as you remember that in order for your pages to show up for certain search phrases, you have to include those words in your content.

Also, unique content and continual link building will help keep your site indexed and rising the ranks regularly.

Can anyone please guide me if this website is seo optimized or not?
onlinecheapestcarinsurance.co.uk

Please pm me...

Thanks

Having quality content above the page break will favor your website more. Plus, linking from your content will also help.

For example, inside your first bulleted note, "We are providing the best insurance quote comparison services into the market. Our services do not have any special charges or fees. 100% Free to compare at any time, for any product.", turn "insurance quote comparison" into a link that points to your quote page.

Be sure not to over due this method.

It was so much easier about 13-14 years ago. There was mainly Yahoo and new comer Google. Altavista, Hotbot, Lycos, WebCrawler, etc. were easy to develop around. Getting into Yahoo was simply a matter of just submitting a website to their directory.

Today, what works in Google, can undo the success you've achieved in Bing or Yahoo and vice versa.

Can anyone please guide me if this website is seo optimized or not?
onlinecheapestcarinsurance.co.uk

Please pm me...

Thanks

You are using the Wordpress Nova theme from Elegant Themes. We standardized on them for our design shop. (See this FAQ and this article on themes, from our site.) One feature of the ET offerings is that they build in a lot of so-called SEO functionality and you can make many of the settings yourself via the e-panel in the admin area.

Al
499WordPressDesign.com

Back