SEO Worpress Blogs Installed

joshril

Guru
1000 Post Club
If you currently have a website but no blog (or your blog is on a free outside site like Blogger or Wordpress), you're missing out on a ton of potential traffic.

Having a blog on the same server as your existing website gives you a lot more freedom, looks more professional, and doesn't require your visitors to go to an outside source to read your blog posts.

For 3 lucky people:

I will install a fully configured Wordpress blog on your server

This install includes:

-Any free Wordpress theme that you would like (there are thousands; here is a link to a few free themes that I like 100 Excellent Free WordPress Themes | Developer's Toolbox | Smashing Magazine) - If you don't have a preference, I will choose one that matches your site and offers a lot of flexibility
-If you have a logo or header, I will install this as well
-Permalinks setup correctly to help with SEO
-Additional pages if you would like them (Contact Us Page with contact form, Privacy Policy, etc.)
-Useful Plug-in Installation

The Plug-ins I will install include:

-All in One SEO
-Akismet
-WP-db-backup
-Share-this
-Google XML Sitemap Generator
-Simple Tags
-Maintenance Mode
-Exec-php
-any other plug-ins that you would like

Many of the above plug-ins will aid in SEO and indexing of your blog as well as improve the overall experience for you and your readers.

Additionally, I will create the first sitemap and send it to Google for speedy indexing of your blog and also make sure you have a link on your current site point to the blog.

Wordpress blogs are incredibly easy to add posts to. You will be provided a username and password. You simply login, add your post, and publish it.

For those that don't have a website, Wordpress can also be used as a static website that looks incredibly attractive and is easy to update. If this is your situation, I'm more than happy to aid in this process as well.

I have seen some developers charge anywhere from $200-$500 for this service alone. I'm doing this to give back to the forum and introduce some of my tech expertise.

If interested, please shoot me a PM, and I'll reply back with the information needed to get the ball rolling as well as some choices on themes.

Typical turn-around time will be fast - 48 hours or less!

Last edited:
I never said anything about Wordpress.com. As mentioned in the offer, this would be installed on the same server as your existing website. In the event that you don't have a hosting account, I am more than happy to provide one as part of this offer.

All of these promises made in my offer CAN be done.

dmiller made an incorrect assumption and all of the plug-ins I mentioned can be installed... and there are THOUSANDS more that can be installed free of charge.

I would highly advise against anyone using Wordpress.com for their blogs...

Wordpress the Free Version you are speaking of does not allow the plug-ins.:no:
WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org

WordPress.com is a hosted blog service. You do not have to download software, pay for hosting or manage a web server. WordPress.com does not permit uploading themes or plugins. WordPress.org is free software. You can install themes and plugins, run ads, and edit the database.

Hi Josh

Quick question...I have Wordpress already with my websites, so I'm OK with that.

My son (only 12) has a Wordpress blog (mostly fun stuff about fottball etc...) and his looks so different than mine. No All in one SEO and the look is completely different. Maybe Wordpress.org.

To get the better Wordpress blog, does it have to be integrated into a website?

Thanks.

Installing Wordpress.org onto a server gives a lot more options and flexibility. There are thousands of themes (free) and plug-ins (free).

The other big disadvantage of Wordpress.com or Blogger.com is the fact that you don't have control of the content. Assume you've spent years working on your blog and Wordpress deams one of your posts to be against the TOS. They can shut your blog down per the TOS that you agree to. I have seen this happen with both Blogger.com and Wordpress.com.

Here is a good article talking about the pros and cons of all 3:

Which Is Better - Blogger or Wordpress? | Creating an Awesome Home Business

Hi Josh

Quick question...I have Wordpress already with my websites, so I'm OK with that.

My son (only 12) has a Wordpress blog (mostly fun stuff about fottball etc...) and his looks so different than mine. No All in one SEO and the look is completely different. Maybe Wordpress.org.

To get the better Wordpress blog, does it have to be integrated into a website?

Thanks.

Yes, Wordpress.org has to be installed on a hosting account. Depending on where you have your hosting, you can host multiple domains on the same account if the monthly cost of hosting is a consideration.

OK. But assuming you don't have a server (he doesn't), is he stuck with the .com version of Wordpress?

I guess I could always stick his blog on my server if it doesn't cost much.

Latest posts

Back