Shady Mellberg

Who else does this beside Atlantic Coast?
I have ran my IMO crazy with requests and they are clueless to this concept.

The concept you are selling is a SPIA with a fixed period of years where the 1st check issues in 12 months. Are you asking IMO for SPIA quotes or Deferred Annuity quotes?

In the past there were multiple Deferred Annuities that allowed annuitization after year 1.

However, a fixed term SPIA is much more suitable for the situation. And you can start income y1.

Or use a Premium Deposit Account on the IUL and dont use the annuity at all.

What is the plan to fund the IUL after year 5 ? Or was the idea just to pick up another sale and act like its all paid up after year 5 ?

I don't get how JD shady stays in business. I think you have to go to AZ to get training from them before you start.

What is the plan to fund the IUL after year 5 ? Or was the idea just to pick up another sale and act like its all paid up after year 5 ?

I don't get how JD shady stays in business. I think you have to go to AZ to get training from them before you start.

Think they got bought out for a ton of money in 2020 by Amerilife in Tampa. Amerilife has acquired hundreds of financial & insurance entities in the last few years across the spectrum of final expense to fee based planning

Think they got bought out for a ton of money in 2020 by Amerilife in Tampa. Amerilife has acquired hundreds of financial & insurance entities in the last few years across the spectrum of final expense to fee based planning

Yes they did get bought out by Amerilife, it was right around the time I left. But from the people that I know trhat are still in house at JDM they have let me know it has really gone down hill. People getting hi, doing drugs in the bathroom... managers having sex in the bathroom with the new young girls... it's a lawsuit waiting to happen. I would not want to be connected in anyway to them. whether it's parent organization is Amerilife or people think they are dealing with JDM...I wipe my hands clean of them.

From what I'm told they are not generating any new clients, just sending out newer agents to churn 1 year old annuity contracts, take withdrawals and start new contracts. But they put nothing in writing to the agents specifically so they can not be held accountable.

To Shady from JD for me.

Back