Silver Sneakers with Med Supp?

IF SS is client's main concern, then they need to be better educated. A bad Med Supp company can cost them many times over the cost of a gym membership a few years down the road.

Nothing new here, but a poster with 22 posts has just labeled UHC as a BAD med supp co.

While they may not be my fav, they are far from a BAD co.
BUT, they do not sell braces, so maybe I can see your logic.

Doesn't ARLIC now have SS?

I went in circles on this issue after the ARLIC webinars with Cigna.

The brochure that they reference is ambiguous, at best.

Then they told me to login at mycigna to find out???

Bottom line...I don't think they know. And Silver Sneakers doesn't have any info on it. Maybe there is an SS "lookalike" that ARLIC is going to use? If so, they might want to figure out what it is.

I went in circles on this issue after the ARLIC webinars with Cigna.

The brochure that they reference is ambiguous, at best.

Then they told me to login at mycigna to find out???

Bottom line...I don't think they know. And Silver Sneakers doesn't have any info on it. Maybe there is an SS "lookalike" that ARLIC is going to use? If so, they might want to figure out what it is.

Cigna uses Silver & Fit. I don't think there are near as many places you can use it as Silver Sneakers and I think there might be a nominal charge ...like $20 a year. They use Curves as one of the chain facilities you can go.

Here's the link to their website. You can check and see what's close to you.
https://www.silverandfit.com/

Cigna uses Silver & Fit. I don't think there are near as many places you can use it as Silver Sneakers and I think there might be a nominal charge ...like $20 a year. They use Curves as one of the chain facilities you can go.

Here's the link to their website. You can check and see what's close to you.
https://www.silverandfit.com/

I'm just calling you from now on with my Cigna questions!

THANK YOU!!!!

Here's the brochure

$25 annual for a fitness center.
$10 annual for home fitness kit (2 per year?)

I used my mom to log in and it was easy. And very pleased with the options. 24 Hour Fitness, Lifetime, etc. But no Curves (but I don't know if she has a Curves within 10 miles of her).

Attachments

• Silver and Fit.pdf
    754.7 KB · Views: 6
Just FYI I was told by the Cigna rep at the convention that the new Cigna Health and Life will NOT have Silver and fit included. Not sure if they'll change that.

Latest posts

Back