Silverscript/Aetna merger

Feels like maybe you didn't mean to post the part of your original post that I quoted. Becausee that seems unrelated to the transactional issue you provided an adequate fix for

What are you even talking about?

First, you said I did offer a solution when clearly I did.

Then, you think I didn't mean to post something because it was unrelated to my solution?

I don't know if you know this, but most people can walk and chew gum at the same time. There's this thing in grammar that separates two thoughts, it's called a paragraph.

See, new paragraph. I'm still waiting for that awesome solution you were going to enlighten us to fix the problem... Do you have poor reading comprehension or are you just a troll?

I'm referring to people who have been w Silverscript for many years under eft and then get a termination notice dated 3-1 that shows up yesterday saying you didn't pay the premium see ya.

Client pays back premium around 2-15 but it takes silverscript 3 weeks to post/process so person gets dropped since they didn't pay their premium by 3-1.

Customer service being straight idiots (which isn't new).

Just seems like they took a big step backwards recently.

I lost my book of SilverScript PDP this year and AmeriLife is now AOR. Reading this thread makes me think it was a blessing

I'm referring to people who have been w Silverscript for many years under eft and then get a termination notice dated 3-1 that shows up yesterday saying you didn't pay the premium see ya.

Client pays back premium around 2-15 but it takes silverscript 3 weeks to post/process so person gets dropped since they didn't pay their premium by 3-1.

Customer service being straight idiots (which isn't new).

Just seems like they took a big step backwards recently.
Except maybe if the client actually paid the premium timely this wouldn't be a problem?

(Also, this just reinforces why I will not do Part D via EFT. Way too many potential issues. Its either via SSA or pay direct and I tell the client to write one check for the year when the bill arrives)

Back