Simple WP Mistake to Avoid

YouGotMyMoney

Guru
5000 Post Club
It's funny this ADD is killin me sometimes,lol.

Here's a simple mistake to watch out for, when use Wordpress.

When you write a page of content for the homepage, you go into the settings tab under reading and select a static page to serve as homepage content.

Here's the boo boo...

I was using Yoast seo plugin, and on the Page I selected "no index/no follow" by accident, so the homepage wasn't showing up in Google. I think there reason I did this, was the article wouldn't show up 2x. A simple permalink fix would of handled this error smoothly.

So yeah you can rank, get 20 leads a day and still be a dumbass like me, in fact I have partnered up with the "For Dummies" guys and am releasing "YouGotMyMoney's guide to SEO for ADD Dummies" $39.94 on any torrent site.

It's funny this ADD is killin me sometimes,lol.

Here's a simple mistake to watch out for, when use Wordpress.

When you write a page of content for the homepage, you go into the settings tab under reading and select a static page to serve as homepage content.

Here's the boo boo...

I was using Yoast seo plugin, and on the Page I selected "no index/no follow" by accident, so the homepage wasn't showing up in Google. I think there reason I did this, was the article wouldn't show up 2x. A simple permalink fix would of handled this error smoothly.

So yeah you can rank, get 20 leads a day and still be a dumbass like me, in fact I have partnered up with the "For Dummies" guys and am releasing "YouGotMyMoney's guide to SEO for ADD Dummies" $39.94 on any torrent site.

Thanks for the tip.

Does Yoast work pretty well?

Back