Sneaky Telemarketer

PhxSunsFan

Guru
got a priv call.. caller id said scam likely.. answered call .. caller repeated.. oh i cant hear you etc etc.. i'll call back.. next call came from a diff person wanting to talk about insurance opportunites.. lol

got a priv call.. caller id said scam likely.. answered call .. caller repeated.. oh i cant hear you etc etc.. i'll call back.. next call came from a diff person wanting to talk about insurance opportunites.. lol
A suspicious telemarketer call. Weird. I would comment, but I have to deal with my car warranty. It's expiring for the 4th time this month.

Sneaky telemarketer? Why not just title it; water is wet?

Just this morning I've been called about medicare, final expense insurances, {yes an s on the end}, lowing my interest rates, reducing my debt and eliminating my student loans.

I also get the ones for my car warranty and to "lower down my cable bill". :1wink:

Who doesn't want their cable bill "lowered down"?

All from local numbers. All from fake numbers. I record most of the calls. Very entertaining.

Here's a little snippet of one;

Philippines guy: we want to talk about your final expense insurances, you know to like pay your funeral when you die that you are qualified for.

Me; OK, how much does it cost?

Him; different amounts for 5 towelsand, 10 towelsand or 20 towelsand

Me; OK, I'll take the 10 towelsand, how much?

Him: about 40-50 dollas a munth

Me; OK, I'll take the 40 dollas. I have an offer her for $39 but you seem nice so I'll pay $40.

Him; OK, maybe we can do 35 dollas a munth.

Me; OK, I'll take the $35, who do I make the check out to?

Him; I have to get you qualfieed!

Me; You said at the start of the call that I was already qualifeed!

Him: No, no no! We have to see!!

Me; good-bye!!

:D

Back