Sons of Norway?

5 year look back on health questions
Not diabetic friendly
More use for the GI product, low premium low commission

I just contracted mainly for the GI, much less than Gerber or AIG. Wrote 2 apps this week. Had questions about the premium. FEX has them in their quote engine, but I am not sure the quote includes the $5 monthly membership so I called the HO for the last 2 days and only got an answering machine each time. The agent guide states that a real person will always speak with you so I am disappointed.

I just contracted mainly for the GI, much less than Gerber or AIG. Wrote 2 apps this week. Had questions about the premium. FEX has them in their quote engine, but I am not sure the quote includes the $5 monthly membership so I called the HO for the last 2 days and only got an answering machine each time. The agent guide states that a real person will always speak with you so I am disappointed.
Tell me you didn't really believe what you read in the agent guide.. :twitchy:

Lol that's terrible. I'm going to try to call Monday and see if they pickup and I'll ask them about the fee.

It’s a $24 annually membership fee that can be cancelled after the 1st year & maintain coverage.

Extremely competitive in pricing, low comp, 90 at the top levels for SIWL, 5 year lookback as stated above, bonuses based off of annualized production, GI is very useful for ages 0-85 $5,000-$25,000 & is significantly cheaper than AIG or Gerber & is the only product available for the very young unhealthy age group.

Company has been around a very long time & seems very stable which you know... is usually a good sign.

It’s a $24 annually membership fee that can be cancelled after the 1st year & maintain coverage.

Extremely competitive in pricing, low comp, 90 at the top levels for SIWL, 5 year lookback as stated above, bonuses based off of annualized production, GI is very useful for ages 0-85 $5,000-$25,000 & is significantly cheaper than AIG or Gerber & is the only product available for the very young unhealthy age group.

Company has been around a very long time & seems very stable which you know... is usually a good sign.

What is GI comp

In FL it is a $60 annual membership fee or $5 monthly. The FYC on GI is 50% and on SIWL is 90%. Those numbers can improve with production.

Back