Sons of Norway?

This is true about them not accepting new agents.

We have an agency that was right in the middle of getting their agents appointed with SoNs. 33 of them! Then we get hit with the news! We called and begged. They will let 5 of the 33 contract, but that's it!

I sure hope they get this worked out quickly!

When we contracted with them, I told them that they should be getting ready for an influx of agents and business. They assured me they were all geared up for it.....well, they weren't!

Quick note on Son's:

Lady I had called asked them to pull pass due draft. They did not and policy lapsed. Her story.

My follow-up saved the policy but I bumped it to another carrier. If you use these guys, you will need to stay on top of your business. How you do that I have no idea because they have no agent portal that I'm aware of.

Question, has anyone used them for FU yet? How did that go? Would love to hear some stories.

Thanks,

John2

P.S. I would drop them in a hot minute for something like this, but you just can't beat their rates.

Quick note on Son's:

Lady I had called asked them to pull pass due draft. They did not and policy lapsed. Her story.

My follow-up saved the policy but I bumped it to another carrier. If you use these guys, you will need to stay on top of your business. How you do that I have no idea because they have no agent portal that I'm aware of.

Question, has anyone used them for FU yet? How did that go? Would love to hear some stories.

Thanks,

John2

P.S. I would drop them in a hot minute for something like this, but you just can't beat their rates.
I believe BillyB has used them for FU.

They do have an agent portal.

Sons of Norway

I believe BillyB has used them for FU.

They do have an agent portal.

Sons of Norway
It’s an agent portal, but it lacks the ability for you to track your cases. It would be nice if they would develop that a little better. AmAm is the best portal I’ve seen for a FE company. I wish some other companies would try to emulate that one.

It’s an agent portal, but it lacks the ability for you to track your cases. It would be nice if they would develop that a little better. AmAm is the best portal I’ve seen for a FE company. I wish some other companies would try to emulate that one.
True. I think it's hard to navigate.

Like LifeHawk said, you can't beat their rates.

Nobody comes close to Am Am’s agent portal. I love how you can scan all your clients up and down and see all paid to dates in seconds.Also their incredible customer service in todays bad customer service environment amazing. Overall rates just mediocre but so easy to do business with .

Last edited:
Nobody comes close to Am Am’s agent portal. I love how you can scan all your clients up and down and see all paid to dates in seconds Also their incredible customer service in todays bad customer service environment amazing. Overall rates just mediocre but so easy to do business with .
I don’t do much business with them at all. But that agent portal is definitely the best. And the few times I’ve needed to call in to customer service, I’ve never had a bad experience.

Latest posts

Back