Splendid Leads

Aged insurance leads are a waste of money unless they're 2-5 day old Internet leads.

I've had luck with aged health leads sold or not. Aged life leads are dead once sold. I talked to the guys at StellarLeads and when I discussed the difference in price with them from SplendidLeads the guy claimed all the info on the SplendidLeads site was stolen from StellarLeads' site.

Regardless both companies offer the same leads I think from the description I got. I have been using another lead company for a few weeks at a dollar a pop on aged health leads. All the leads were verified when they were real-time leads and they submit a recording of the conversation along with the lead.

Aged insurance leads are a waste of money unless they're 2-5 day old Internet leads.
Really? I guess I have been wrong about aged leads all these years.
Let's see, I'm still Anthem's top independently owned producer in OH. and #2 for Medical Mutual, And I use aged leads up to 90 days old.

If you are a policy roller, leads that are 330 days old are even better.
Many of these lead companies are one and the same. So you might get the same "lead" back that you already worked. At that cost it is close to the price of toilet paper.

I decided to give Splendid Leads a try and was very happy with my contact ratio. I do not have an ROI at this point as i am still working the leads, but i already made my money back. Noramlly I would keep this info to my self, but i felt it was wrong to bash a company without a fair shake.

Back