St. Charles advises local seniors to switch to traditional Medicare plans

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
It's in central Oregon.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - ▶️ St. Charles advises local seniors to switch to traditional Medicare plans

Local senior citizens are advised by the St. Charles Health System to avoid all Medicare Advantage plans.

On Wednesday, St. Charles cited concerns with patient care, access and affordability for all Medicare Advantage plans, including those from Humana, PacificSource, HealthNet and WellCare.

Due to numerous and prolonged difficulties patients are having receiving approvals from Medicare Advantage health insurance plans for needed medical procedures, the St. Charles Health System is evaluating its participation in such plans.

“What often happens for example, is patients who are coming out of the hospital for an acute illness have difficulty finding a skilled nursing facility or a rehab facility that will accept their insurance,” said Dr. Mark Hallett, chief clinical officer for the St. Charles Medical System.

The MA pushers claim these problems do not exist or if they do, they are not widespread. They will probaby claim that St. Charles is just saying this because they want to be paid. Shame on St. Charles!

It's fake news. Mapd plans never change, networks included. And are a joy for providers to work with.

When you have no defense you attack the person and claim they are lying, have no idea what they are talking about or just claim it is all scare tactics.

You 4 really should get a life outside of trying to shoot down all MA plans. Not sure why your mission every day is to push Med Sups but it has to get old for you guys day in and day out with the same old shit. . Go get a hobby like golfing or woodworking, there is more to life then just bashing MA plans. Ha. Notice I don’t bash Med Sups or say they are terrible, in fact every client gets shown a Med Sup, I can’t help they choose the other option. Seriously, why the hate on MA? Just seems very bizarre to me, I don’t care because you are all entitled to your opinion but I’m just trying to understand why the hatred for a product you could be offering as an option.

I don’t care because you are all entitled to your opinion but I’m just trying to understand why the hatred for a product you could be offering as an option.
I don't think it's hatred. I think it's more of a preference.

Hell, I sell both. I present them side by side. But I prefer supplements. I have a supplement myself. Supplements have less moving parts and fewer people involved in the decision process.

I've said on here before, it's got a lot to do with 3 things: geography, money and politics.

My market prefers supplements.

lot to do with 3 things: geography, money and politics.

The only geography that comes into play for me is the state line. I have clients all over the state.

I never discuss politics (or religion) with clients but sometimes it comes up in casual conversation. I probably have a few that vote for left leaning candidates, but their money spends just as well as anyone else. As for religion, I have Protestant, Jewish and a few known atheists of agnostics. Again, their money works.

While I don't have any MA clients (and never will) I also don't have any LIS clients. I don't choose my clients based on their income, the kind of house they own or type of car they drive. Prospects always initiate the contact and they know I specialize in Medigap, so there is rarely any discussion of MA vs OM unless they bring it up.

Basically, I am taking orders vs offering them something they want. People love to buy but they hate to be sold.

Last edited:
You 4 really should get a life outside of trying to shoot down all MA plans. Not sure why your mission every day is to push Med Sups but it has to get old for you guys day in and day out with the same old shit. . Go get a hobby like golfing or woodworking, there is more to life then just bashing MA plans. Ha. Notice I don’t bash Med Sups or say they are terrible, in fact every client gets shown a Med Sup, I can’t help they choose the other option. Seriously, why the hate on MA? Just seems very bizarre to me, I don’t care because you are all entitled to your opinion but I’m just trying to understand why the hatred for a product you could be offering as an option.
Why is simply telling the truth trying to shoot down MAs?

Back