Stand Alone Dental

I bought Medico for myself. They covered my fillings immediately (No waiting period) subject to deductible and 60/40. Still helped with the bill.

Hey guys! To piggy back off of smokin goose' question, what about a plan that also includes implants along with having immediate access to benefits ? Not looking to go ape crazy with this product line. I too have a client that just has a need. Any ideas ? Thanks!

MIM :GEEK::idea:

Forgot to mention that I'm in southern Cali.

Thank you so much for your response Jerard! :)

However, I have noticed the bottom two that you have listed do NOT include implants. I couldn't see whether the first one included it or not. Would you happen to know ? Thank you!

MIM :GEEK: :idea:

Thank you so much for your response Jerard! :)

However, I have noticed the bottom two that you have listed do NOT include implants. I couldn't see whether the first one included it or not. Would you happen to know ? Thank you!

MIM :GEEK: :idea:

DentalPlans.com is a site where 30+ plans are available. Some include implants and some don't. You have to put in a zip code to find out which plans include them. Go to this page and select the implants box and the zip code you want.

DentalPlans.com is a site where 30+ plans are available. Some include implants and some don't. You have to put in a zip code to find out which plans include them. Go to this page and select the implants box and the zip code you want.

Thank you! You are too kind!

MIM :GEEK::idea:

Back