Starting a Cold Door Knocking Mastermind Group

Cold knocking is nice and bravado but not efficient. I want to see somebody who had even a little interest . Before that i’d knock 3-5 yr old dm leads at 50 cent. My times valuable . I want to be in front of prospects not suspects .

Cold knocking is nice and bravado but not efficient. I want to see somebody who had even a little interest . Before that i’d knock 3-5 yr old dm leads at 50 cent. My times valuable . I want to be in front of prospects not suspects .

I cold knock T65’s because they are all going to be buying something that I’m selling. I guess if I was focused on selling life I would want aged leads too.

I cold knock T65’s because they are all going to be buying something that I’m selling. I guess if I was focused on selling life I would want aged leads too.

Cold knocking T-65 is very different . People are receptive as most need it . They’ve been bombed with 1000 calls and 500 letters. But that’s many times at least a 2 call close .If your going 3 months out many don’t have their A and B .I do some of that but door knocking with the leads still yields many more sales .

What do you mean by I don't sell insurance?

I don't "sell" anything,:no: and insurance is a word I try to never use in an interview. I come along side folks and help them "obtain/provide life coverage for thier love ones." (You buy coverage for yourself because you care about someone else. )

All of this is semantics, but insurance is a mind game of sorts, and must be approached as such. We don't fool people into purchasing, but we use language that is disarming to folks, to help them meet a need they feel/know they have.

How I approach people in the field is not how I approach people here on the forums. Let's face it, you guys are just a bunch of greassy salesmen. ;)

Just kidding... "Iron sharpens iron.":wubclub:

Serious question…don’t you have to obtain permits from each respective city to openly go door to door in cities big and small?

Serious question…don’t you have to obtain permits from each respective city to openly go door to door in cities big and small?

In my experience, this varies from county to county and city to city. Best to do a little research before you go knocking.

Back