Starting Again

This site is great. Never knew anything like this existed! I've been reading posts for several days, and there's so much here, sometimes it can be overwhelming, but thanks to you all for sharing ideas! Now, that being said, I am just getting back into insurance (independent, work from home)and have a few questions. I am signed up with a few companies, but other than 2 seasons with Medicare Advantage, have not sold much.
Question #1. I signed up for GoLeads-$150 first month $80 each month afterward for 1000 names. I called businesses for group insurance. Nada so far. Is it a good idea to get these lists from the list companies and just keep calling until it clicks? Sometimes I think the phonebook would be better.
#2. Is Act a good lead management system for a beginner?
#3 Are mailings still a good way to go for some leads? Saw some comments on the Lead Connection, they seemed to be OK.
I have other questions, but I won't clutter the forum up with them now. Thanks so much in advance.

I will let others answer you questions but I want to welcome you to the forum and wish you much success.

I could send you some free recorded webinars that may be helpful to you. One of the webinars is with a health insurance agent who shares what he is to doing to do over $60,000 AV a week. You can email or private message me and I'll send you the recorded webinar links.

Back