Starting with Final Expense Insurance

Hi everybody, I'm looking for a career change and need some advice about getting into the Final Expense game. I have spoken to a company out of Florida called Senior Life Services and would like to know if anyone has any information about them. I have seen some good and some bad things about working for a captive company, but being new to the game I'm not sure whether the initial support and training is worth it or not.

Whatever guidance you guys have would be highly appreciated.

A little bit about my background. I have opened numerous successful companies and have always worked for myself. I am definitely a self starter and have no problem getting out of bed and getting down to business. I want to do something that offers me freedom as well as the ability to build a long term business income.

Thanks again.

You can check out my YouTube video material here for all sorts of information on final expense contract concerns, sales training, marketing questions, and the occasional crazy story.

Either way, it will help you gain perspective on what the final expense business is all about, and give you a leg up on what to look for in a mutually-beneficial agency relationship.

Back