Stay Away from "Guardian Cash Flow" Leads.

Richieg2u

Expert
Ok the name should have tipped me off. Be that as it may "Guardian Cash Flow" out of Ft. Lauderdale area of Florida, offers "leads" from "ride alongs" that come on peoples credit card bills, bank statements etc. You know, the junk that most people throw in the trash. Well, stands to reason that if someone takes the time to fill one out instead and spend their stamp to mail it back in, they have an interest in the product offered. (FE, LTC, etc)

Reasonable price for "not" real time data at $1.39 each so I bit for 100 on a Fri. Long story short I didn't see them for the weekend and called Monday and also left an email. Someone from office called and informed me the "leads" would be in my in-box within the hour.

Not.

Called and left emails for several more days with no reply. Cancelled my cc order on Wed.

So save your time and money and learn from my mistake.
RichieG:twitchy:

I bought the 100 lead trial order a couple of weeks ago. Of the 100, at least 25% of the numbers were disconnected and the ones I contacted swear they never sent in any information with any of their credit cards. In fact, many said they had no credit cards.

With that said, I called the salesperson, a guy who says his name is Bob Johnson, who sold me the crap and I demanded my money back. Money was refunded back to my card within 48 hours but I agree....stay away!

Back