Switching IMO's

It's interesting how one particular IMO gets recommended here even though he almost never posts nor adds any value. I didn't even know he had producers, only recruiters.

I would think Newby would be the IMO of choice based upon his participation.

Rick

It's interesting how one particular IMO gets recommended here even though he almost never posts nor adds any value. I didn't even know he had producers, only recruiters.

Rick

Well...

And he doesn't respond to the form on his site either.

His site for 360 says that they do supps. Asked about a supp contract once... heard crickets. (This was a while ago...)

Perhaps they didn't offer that carrier? Fine. Just reply and say, not available.

I knew he had a reputation of being hard to get a hold of. That proved it for me.

Well...

And he doesn't respond to the form on his site either.

His site for 360 says that they do supps. Asked about a supp contract once... heard crickets. (This was a while ago...)

Perhaps they didn't offer that carrier? Fine. Just reply and say, not available.

I knew he had a reputation of being hard to get a hold of. That proved it for me.

Agreed. I always recommend Todd King and FEX. Todd is almost always reachable by phone and I've never had any trouble reaching Scott.

Rick

Agreed. I always recommend Todd King and FEX. Todd is almost always reachable by phone and I've never had any trouble reaching Scott.

Rick

I second Todd being very responsive. I do not call imo's often usually for new company info and comps. But I can call him the day before an am meeting for an app and pretty much count on getting it.

I second Todd being very responsive. I do not call imo's often usually for new company info and comps. But I can call him the day before an am meeting for an app and pretty much count on getting it.

Todd always answers when I call too. And I'm his competition. That's saying a lot.

Then he tells me if I don't quit harassing him he's calling the police and slams the phone down. Geeze!

Todd always answers when I call too. And I'm his competition. That's saying a lot.

Then he tells me if I don't quit harassing him he's calling the police and slams the phone down. Geeze!

Ha. Yeah well I did have to spoof the caller ID a couple times to read Candie, Kristal or Big Betty to get him to answer at night.

I've never had a problem reaching 360

I only have a couple contracts with him and only place maybe 150K a year of business with him, so by no means am I a big time agent with him.

He even emailed me last Friday, before heading out on vacation. I refer several agents to him, and they all say he's very responsive.

Maybe he just can tell who's going to be a headache and who isn't

Rick

He also doesn't fire agents publicly on the forum. Pot stirred.

Back