T 65 Leads for Medicare in the Seattle Area

Are you talking about a cold list or folks that have specifically requested information?

The best way to work T65 is to buy a list from Josh and start knocking on doors. People T65 are getting hammered daily by agents from around the country who are calling them on the phone. They're sick and tired of hearing it. All those agents are trying to do is rush them into a sale and not taking the time to educate them about Medicare.

I believe those T65 who know very little about Medicare will be pleased and find it much more helpful if an agent is willing to sit down with them and explain how Medicare and Medicare Supplements work.

If I were a new agent starting out today and wanted to build a book of business quickly that is what I would be doing.

what do you plan to sell?

I hope you're planning to sell a large portion of advantage and sell med supps as a secondary.

If not, I'd suggest looking into med supp commissions here in WA before you get to far down that road.

You will starve to death if your main source of business in WA is medsupps.

I am able to sell LTC, Life, Annuities but the entrance is T65 with the supplement I don't sell the advantage plan. Frank, I have started doing the door knocks so I am going to just keep grinding. I will get in touch w/ Josh.

Back