Take A Look LegalShield

Cornelius

Guru
1000 Post Club
Formerly known as Pre-Paid Legal. Ok I know some people have preconceived ideas about PPL but in many cases it's because most have not taken a real look at the product(s) or have not had it explained to them properly.

Take a moment and listen to this 10 minute presentation of the LegalShield product. [SIZE=+1]Call 712-432-9190 press 1.

So after listening to the product presentation then consider the opportunity to build a good book of business nationwide and Canada.

If you have any interest feel free to contact me for more information.

[email protected]
[/SIZE]

Companies generally don't change names because they had a good reputation and a good product...

MidOcean Partners paid $650,000,000 for PPL but the post isn't about that. It's about if anyone can see a need for the product or service and if it would be something that they might want to offer and possibly build up some residual income. That's it.

I really don't want to get into a debate on the merits of Legal Shield. How many of our clients have any type of Estate Plan? Yes I know people can go online or download free documents and do it on their own but what if there's a law change or just knowing the state specific laws in general? If an agent offers someone a source for free legal documents is the agent up to date on the benefits of different trust that might be a better option for the client rather than a Will?
Are there any actions that can void a Will such as moving from state to state, marriage, birth of a child, etc.? If a client has property in different state will they have to probate in each state or just one?

How many times do clients ask agents legal questions especially when it comes to beneficiary designations or ways to distribute assets at death? How many people have kids away at school and run into potential legal issues?

Do people have concerns about Identity theft? Do people get traffic tickets and just blindly go to court or just pay it? Do people sign contracts without actually reading them? Do people have legal questions such what to do when facing foreclosure?

Not all things are for all people. As for the sale and name change Harland stoncipher due to age and other considerations just sold the company just like many on this board may want to do someday with the business they have.

LegalShield is going to do some major expansion and they are allowing associates to target large national corporate accounts
so as mentioned it's very simple. Letting the product stand on it's own
after listening to the presentation do you see a need for the product or service? It's a very simple yes or no answer.

As for those thinking MLM there are no recruiting requirements. LegalShield is not a members buying club where with most MLM's the company offers the associates a product at one price and they sell it at another or require a monthly autoship. At LegalShield a person has the option to build with a team or just earn commission from personal sales of the family and/or small business plans.

The business plans include GoSmallBiz.com - Welcome to GoSmallBiz.com

The name change was all about rebranding the product and the results from market research. If anyone would like to see the flip chart that goes along with the call feel free to email me and I will send it to you.

With the LegalShield product there's no underwriting. Ability for advanced or as earned commissions. Commissions are paid daily by direct deposit, weekly or monthly. If you write business that stays on the books then of course there's residual income.

Never really looked into selling it..

However I am a very proud owner of it.

It has saved my rear end from many traffic tickets.

Being as young as I am my insurance would be somewhere around 3-4x what I'm paying now.

$200 bucks a year... 1 traffic ticket it pays for itself and then some.

3 traffic tickets your winning... a million traffic tickets.. there's no limit.

And you get legal advise for anything. I've used them to help me get out of a martial arts contract that I was locked into for a year at $150 a month. Life changed and I simply could not attend so I shouldn't have to pay.

Great service.. Never tried selling it though.

Never really looked into selling it..

However I am a very proud owner of it.

It has saved my rear end from many traffic tickets.

Being as young as I am my insurance would be somewhere around 3-4x what I'm paying now.

$200 bucks a year... 1 traffic ticket it pays for itself and then some.

3 traffic tickets your winning... a million traffic tickets.. there's no limit.

And you get legal advise for anything. I've used them to help me get out of a martial arts contract that I was locked into for a year at $150 a month. Life changed and I simply could not attend so I shouldn't have to pay.

Great service.. Never tried selling it though.

I am a fairly new rep. for Legal Shield, and being an Indep agent, when I saw the product and what the service does for its members, to me it was a no brainer. As Medicare Supp agents, and annuity reps, life agents, dealing with baby boomers and senior citizens, you know these people are going to be updating their wills, have estate issues that may need to be addressed, be victims of fraud, ID theft, etc. I felt that it was valuable enough tobecome a rep, and be as much of a one stop shop for my clients and even use it as a door opener to gain new clients. I am just getting rolling with it but I am also building it as a secondary business and in time it will pay off. People know what an attorney charges these days, who wouldnt pay a 17 a month charge to get access to a law firm when they need one?:nah:

My advice to agents, connect with an estate planning attorney in your area and offer to work together. You refer your clients to them for wills, trusts, POA, etc. They refer their clients with Medicare questions to you.

I was surprised to see how many lawyers specialize in estate planning in my area (Kansas City).

I am sure this Pre Paid Legal Shield is a great service for traffic tickets, reviewing contracts, and other misc legal stuff, but estate planning? I don't know...

My advice to agents, connect with an estate planning attorney in your area and offer to work together. You refer your clients to them for wills, trusts, POA, etc. They refer their clients with Medicare questions to you.

I was surprised to see how many lawyers specialize in estate planning in my area (Kansas City).

I am sure this Pre Paid Legal Shield is a great service for traffic tickets, reviewing contracts, and other misc legal stuff, but estate planning? I don't know...

Some lawyers will even give you a kick back when you send business their way.

Back