Take A Look LegalShield

With LegalShield how do you know your attorney is not going to be the guy who finished 300th in his/her class of 300?

It simply comes down to one thing, service. First, if a company is fielding $800K a MONTH to a law firm and expecting the law firm to provide service for WHATEVER its members have a need for legal advice, the law firm is going to provide the services needed. Second, they know they are being audited for how well they do service the cliets, and if the members are not happy, LS comes down hard on them. The law firm is going to do everything it can to make sure they keep that revenue coming in. I have also found out that they usually look for a law firm that has plenty of attorneys that can field the requests accordingly, be it estate questions, probate, criminal, divorce, and on and on....they have the bases covered. Hope that helps.;)

With LegalShield how do you know your attorney is not going to be the guy who finished 300th in his/her class of 300?

LegalShield encourages members to vist their designated state Provider Law Firm.. It's really quite simple to find out aboutt he quality of the provider firm. Ask questions and do some due dilligence.

Depending on the state and the membership contract the standard family plan is $17.00 a month. I(MO most people don't look at what the servoe provides and get caught up in the MLM concept, yet with LS there are no recruiting requirements so people have the option to just earn an income from the sale of the service..

Ask yourself this. How many of your clients have a updated Will/Trust and POA'S? Who do they go to with Legal questions? If your client has limited funds and may ot be able to pay $100.00 an hour plus to address a legal issue would it really matter if an Attorney was #300 out of 300?

I don't think every agent on the board just work in the wealthy markets and cost isn't an issue..

VaDwayne....

I'm not an associate anymore but I can answer that question for you.

The reason L/S can now afford NOT to retain #300 of #300 is pretty simple it's called CASH FLOW.

About a 1/3 of the monthly fee goes right to that states 'provider law firm' so they can AFFORD a top dog law firm 'barking' for them.
If you think about it the guaranteed monthly cash flow makes L/S a very attractive client to have for many law firm and in most states they are a very important client for that firm...one that the law firm does NOT want to lose.

A state with only 20k members where your cut is let's say $12 ea per month means L/S is paying their law firm PARTNER in that state 240k per MONTH (in Cali, I hear it's more like a 1M per month)to handle from 'routine' law crap while the hustlers at L/S get to keep slinging 'legal' memberships with no need to PROVIDE any 'legal service' while keeping 2/3's of the dough.

The law firms they could attract maybe 30-40 years ago may have been suspect but NOW they are the type of account Managing Partners get out of bed for in the middle of the night...firms bid for that account like the Super Bowl...,so for SURE it ain't the last guy to graduate getting that account.

Besides what has already been said, Legal Shield does lots of customer satisfaction surveys and whatever else to get feedback from users of the service.

Those who make fun of this really don't know what has gone into it to make the whole thing work.

I use to have the service. I used it more than a few times. Once I was getting a car stereo installed at Sound Advice. It was one of those $3500 stereos we young ones put in cars to make all you geezers cringe. :yes:

Anyway, the employees apparently decided to steal a bunch of tools I had in my trunk. I complained and was told they weren't responsible for items left in the vehicle and that's what the BIG sign on the wall said.

PPL took care of it and made them make good on the tools they stole out of my car.

So some of you can laugh all ya want and make fun but it's a good service. I'm gonna pick up a plan here shortly again.

Been with them three months. Showing my agents how to cross-sell the Estate Planning aspect Hoping to bring on some Employee Benefit agents as well. The provider law firm in FL handles the Orlando Magic, State Farm and Disney World.

Last edited:
Back